Microraptor Hard Case Flaw

Reaction score
I have the Microraptor Hard Shell Case for the P3P. When the drone is placed into its slot, the foam at the bottom slightly touches the camera and makes the camera move a bit. Anyone else having this issue?

I have the Microraptor Hard Shell Case for the P3P. When the drone is placed into its slot, the foam at the bottom slightly touches the camera and makes the camera move a bit. Anyone else having this issue?

My microraptor does this as well. I don't think it's flaw - likely by design. My gimbal clamp touches the bottom of my DJI Hardshell backpack as well. Keeps the camera/gimbal stable.

I have had the microraptor p3 case since May and also used their P2 (awesome design), and I don’t think it is an issue either & I travel a lot. I read some place that some prefer to have their camera completely supported and cradled in foam (I don’t and prefer the design as is), but also heard FC will send a free perfectly cut piece of very soft convoluted foam to use as additional support for the asking.

I placed a very thin aluminum plate at the bottom of the case so that when the legs rest on it, the camera is dangling instead of touching anything at all . The downside is that the drone sits taller overall in the case but I can still close the lid without much resistance. Thoughts on this as a solution?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31