MicroRaptor Backpack for Phantom 3 - For Sale $150.00 shipped

and i would please like a refund. thanks for the offer. i appreciate the time brother. sorry to waste yours. much luck bro.

john

Again, I apologize and i understand your position, In no was i trying to to pull a fast one on anyone. Just an honest mistake and bad management on my behalf. I have initiated the full refund and would like to apologize once again. Again, it is my fault for not being more specific in my post and go figure the one person that buys it is someone the furtherest possible from me. I make custom wheels and ship a lot of the big island and know 1st hand how expensive it is to ship there. I should have thought that out before i posted. Again, my sincerest apologies because i am sure the feeling sucked thinking you got one done over you.

To those who can see my side of things, thank you for understanding. For those who don't, i also understand. Anyways, the bag is still for sale for mainland shipping only if anyone is still interested. I am willing to go lower on price also.

Best Offer takes the back pack. It is basically brand new with tags still on it.

I appreciate the apologies and I was kinda in shock I just became a "statistic" lol . But I can tell you had no intention of that and it feels genuine. I am just a trusting person and to not have a word was scary in the least. Ha but I have no harsh feelings and hope you have something for me to buy soon. Safe flying

Again, I apologize and i understand your position, In no was i trying to to pull a fast one on anyone. Just an honest mistake and bad management on my behalf. I have initiated the full refund and would like to apologize once again. Again, it is my fault for not being more specific in my post and go figure the one person that buys it is someone the furtherest possible from me. I make custom wheels and ship a lot of the big island and know 1st hand how expensive it is to ship there. I should have thought that out before i posted. Again, my sincerest apologies because i am sure the feeling sucked thinking you got one done over you.

To those who can see my side of things, thank you for understanding. For those who don't, i also understand. Anyways, the bag is still for sale for mainland shipping only if anyone is still interested. I am willing to go lower on price also.

Best Offer takes the back pack. It is basically brand new with tags still on it.
I would be interested in the case at the original $150 shipped, if you are still making it available. I live in SC.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik