Microchip won't stay in slot, pops out

Reaction score
Good Morning
The microchip keeps coming out when I push it into the slot on the camera (Ph 3 Prof)
Is there something I can do myself??? I live in northern Argentina and here there is no possibility of repair.
I can send the camera to Buenos Aires, but it's a pain in the neck....
Next problem: I lose contact with the drone after flying out about 5-700 meters. Is this normal, and if not, what can I do???
Thanks for all help
Olemus

Use fingernail to push in. It should click and stay in.

Reactions: Pharm
Take your drone up to 95 meters then fly out. Make sure nothing is obstructing (buildings, trees, etc.) your view (line of sight) of the drone.

Use fingernail to push in. It should click and stay in.

This is what I have always done, and it has always functioned. now it won't attach inside, it comes straight out as if there were no mechanism to hold it in.
Can I dismount the cover below the camera and do something smart???
Or do I have to send it in for repairs???
Thanks for your help in any way.
Ole

Thanks
Take your drone up to 95 meters then fly out. Make sure nothing is obstructing (buildings, trees, etc.) your view (line of sight) of the drone.

Thanks for your help. I have always had direct view, but I normally fly at about 50-60 meters altitude.
I will try at 100m.
How far out should I be able to control the done???
Best regards
olemus

Thanks

Thanks for your help. I have always had direct view, but I normally fly at about 50-60 meters altitude.
I will try at 100m.
How far out should I be able to control the done???
Best regards
olemus
With stock equipment on a P3P you should be able to fly 2000 meters, With my windsurfer I have gone out over 5000 meters.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.