Micro USB Cable

Reaction score
My Phantom came packaged with a 6" long USB micro cable. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to plug this into, not that there's anything in any documentation that I can find anywhere that says what it might be for, anyway.

What might it be for?

If you have a newer Phantom, the transmitter has a micro-USB socket (either on the bottom, or more likely and unfathomably, directly on the circuit board requiring that you unscrew and take apart the shell) for its own upgrades.

I know the eseekgo micro USB cable work well. You can have a try. Hope this helps!

My Phantom came packaged with a 6" long USB micro cable. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to plug this into, not that there's anything in any documentation that I can find anywhere that says what it might be for, anyway.

What might it be for?
Mine came with one, it is for charging my controller, have to use my own USB wall plug.

On my P3S , its used to , as said , to charge the controller or down load photo's from the Drone SD card or flight info . I just plug it into my Laptop to charge the controller . I pull the SD card & with its adapter , down load directly to the Laptop , its much faster.

What might it be for?

Depends on what version off Phantom you just bought. You don't mention this.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1