Micro usb cable does not fit in my Ipad mini 2

Reaction score
Hello there,

I got my P3P last week, received my Ipad mini 2 today. The micro usb cable that is supposed to attach to my controller and mobile device, the small end does not fit in the Ipad mini 2. The charging cable that came with my Ipad mini 2 is smaller that the one that came with the P3P, the end small I am referring too.

Has anyone else came across the who owns a mini 2? I received only 1 cable, the small end of the cable that came with it fits in the small end of the other usb connector on the controller. That same small end that is supposed to connect to the mini is too big!!!!!

Any help would be appreciated!

Rchjr

Easy mistake if not familiar with both.
It is interesting that some are saying DJI favours IOS but they only give you an Android cable.
That cable does also fit the gimbal and phantom USB port though.
That is because "cocky" Apple wants to charge full retail to DJI. The way China is, I am surprised they don't just make a "midnight manfacturing run" of the Apple cable (knock off) and put them in the box.

Reactions: Mako79
That is because "cocky" Apple wants to charge full retail to DJI. The way China is, I am surprised they don't just make a "midnight manfacturing run" of the Apple cable (knock off) and put them in the box.
1+
And DJI don't want to be responsible for apple voiding the warranty if DJI supplied the aftermarket cable.
The Iphones nowadays detect and warn users if the cables are not genuine. Some say this is recorded and reported to apple.

They probably are:D they don't pay much attention to patent rights

Monoprice.com FTW

I believe the cable was provided to access the P3 and camera. It's a coincidence that it fits most Android tablets. It's not a plot.

Actually I got a cheap adapter from a closing RadioShack it doesn't charge the iPad but I don't have to waste a precious mfi cable in my drone bag.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20