Micro SD

Reaction score
So for the first time, I left the safety of the field I have been learning to fly in. I drove out to a small island off of Okinawa and get set up in a field. The wind seemed like it was going to be too much, but it handled it just fine. I flew around using my first battery, flying out of sight for the first time and all around this little island. I bring it back for a hand catch and press stop on my phone to stop the video. It says card is full... it was full before I took off! Stupid! I didn't fly anymore because at the time I didn't want to format any of the video that I " did " take, which of course I got nothing. The only other micro SD I had on me was a 64G for my Gopro and I knew that it only can handle 32-34. What Micro SD cards does everyone use? What class is the 4G that comes with it? if anyone uses different classes of Micro SD, can you tell a difference?

Codacious said:
So for the first time, I left the safety of the field I have been learning to fly in. I drove out to a small island off of Okinawa and get set up in a field. The wind seemed like it was going to be too much, but it handled it just fine. I flew around using my first battery, flying out of sight for the first time and all around this little island. I bring it back for a hand catch and press stop on my phone to stop the video. It says card is full... it was full before I took off! Stupid! I didn't fly anymore because at the time I didn't want to format any of the video that I " did " take, which of course I got nothing. The only other micro SD I had on me was a 64G for my Gopro and I knew that it only can handle 32-34. What Micro SD cards does everyone use? What class is the 4G that comes with it? if anyone uses different classes of Micro SD, can you tell a difference?
I use this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009QZ ... UTF8&psc=1
Class 10.. works great... and only $20

I did try a class 4 and the recorded video did actually drop some frames here and there. Not 100% sure if it was because of the card, but I don't have the problem with any of my class 10 cards... and microSD cards are so cheap now I see no reason not to get a class 10.

I'm using Samsung Ultra Plus cards and sometimes a Samsung Pro. Both work great!

I think the card that comes with it is a class 4, and it's total crap. SD cards are cheap these days, and least here in the US they are.... not sure about Japan. But it's worth having a few good 32GB cards lying around. :)

jaxbert said:
I did try a class 4 and the recorded video did actually drop some frames here and there. Not 100% sure if it was because of the card, but I don't have the problem with any of my class 10 cards... and microSD cards are so cheap now I see no reason not to get a class 10.

I'm using Samsung Ultra Plus cards and sometimes a Samsung Pro. Both work great!

I think the card that comes with it is a class 4, and it's total crap. SD cards are cheap these days, and least here in the US they are.... not sure about Japan. But it's worth having a few good 32GB cards lying around. :)

well, I live on base so they are the same price as if I was in the states. I only have two batteries, and I have been fine with the crap one it came with. I didn't know what class it was. It doesn't say anything on the outside. My class 10 64G says HD and also 10 on it. I will be getting a new one tomorrow, I was just wondering what class it came with and what everyone used.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4