Micro-SD card

CarlJ,

Thank you for your comments. I wish to address several issues.

1. Thank you for the compliment regarding my English language skills, however some may construe the expression "Your English is flawless, and one would assume you're American" as being an oxymoron.

2. The word 'suspected' (verb - derived from 'suspect') has multiple interpretations, but pertinent are (1) to suspect and (2) a suspect. The former being a verb and the latter being a noun. It can be confusing - I refer you to point one.

3. Being polite is the cornerstone of civilized society. This is even more true given this is 'the age of the geek' (ref 'Leverage - TV show')

4. Now it is you who 'assumes' - How did my referencing the 3D Camera Tracking thread lead you to believe I was 'afraid'? - the intention of the comment was purely an attempt at levity (pun intended) to counter the possibility of my comments taken harshly.

DUDE - I teach BSc students every day. At work, I am a giver of knowledge. However, that doesn't mean when I go home I've still got the stick inserted - I leave it at the office. I may be old enough to remember a time before computers, but I'm not over 50 yet.

If you're any good with websites or other techy stuff. I'd love some help on the other thread.

HKG said:
CarlJ,

Thank you for your comments. I wish to address several issues.

1. Thank you for the compliment regarding my English language skills, however some may construe the expression "Your English is flawless, and one would assume you're American" as being an oxymoron.

2. The word 'suspected' (verb - derived from 'suspect') has multiple interpretations, but pertinent are (1) to suspect and (2) a suspect. The former being a verb and the latter being a noun. It can be confusing - I refer you to point one.

3. Being polite is the cornerstone of civilized society. This is even more true given this is 'the age of the geek' (ref 'Leverage - TV show')

4. Now it is you who 'assumes' - How did my referencing the 3D Camera Tracking thread lead you to believe I was 'afraid'? - the intention of the comment was purely an attempt at levity (pun intended) to counter the possibility of my comments taken harshly.

DUDE - I teach BSc students every day. At work, I am a giver of knowledge. However, that doesn't mean when I go home I've still got the stick inserted - I leave it at the office. I may be old enough to remember a time before computers, but I'm not over 50 yet.

If you're any good with websites or other techy stuff. I'd love some help on the other thread.

Seriously, no one is going to mistake you as American if you appear educated like this. I can't believe you said you said levity. After Effect isn't for the faint of heart, a lot of people are afraid of it, and for good reason, but I suspect :lol: you'll do just fine with it.

I've toyed with websites, not sure how much help I can be, but I'll give it a look.

Nice and informative, of course, the last post in this section was almost 2 years ago, but still informative :)

Haha, indeed! The thread popped up when I posted the video in a new one... so I replied without looking at the date! And look... two years and someone's still reading ;) :p

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4