Micro sd card question

I did presume the lexar was fine or why wud it be included in the p3p so if i choose the 64gb size im fine yes
thanks

I shoot a Nikon D800. I store data on both CF and SD cards. Storage speed is very important to me, especially shooting brackets and high frame rate continuous shots.

I only shoot the SanDisk 64GB Extreme Pro Compact Flash Memory Card (160MB/s) for CF and the SanDisk 64GB Extreme Pro Micro SDXC UHS-I Memory Card in the SD adapter (95MB/s)

The SanDisk Micro is all I'll use in my P3P.
Shooting continuous high megapixel RAW photos requires A LOT more data bandwidth than 4K video compressed to a 60mbps stream. DSLR cameras also have a much larger buffer in place to handle the bursts while the memory cards catch up.

Why? GoPro used MicroSD, the technology works fine for this application.
Because there is zero benefit to using such a tiny card when the larger SD card will work fine and no adapter is needed to read SD on my computers. More of a personal preference. :)

Im still holding of buying a 64gb card for my p3p.Do i need to buy the fastest sandisk pro extreme costing a lot or can i buy a card at lot less cost and give me nice results with 4k video

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4