Micro SD card limit size?

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have a 32 GB SanDisk micro SD which works fine and also a new Sony 64 GB micro SD class X which I can't get to work. It says SD card error(I noticed the other forum postings about this) and when I try to format the card it doesn't seem to help.

Has anyone successfully used a 64 GB card with this camera?
More google searches are showing that 32 is the max. Anyone had any luck?

Should I format the card in my (Mac) computer first?

sounds like a serious flaw if it's unable to use 64gig cards, especially with those long 28minute flights!

So how big are the video files that are created? imaging they're similar to GoPro footage.
how does the footage play back on computers? and what transcoding are people using?

(I don't have a Vision, but curious nonetheless)

32 gigs will hold more than 30 minutes at the highest settings, so you don't need 64. The manual states clearly that 32 is the limit, so now we won't be surprised when you come on here saying that your quad had a fly off and you have no idea why, lol.

I guess I probably should not have bought that 64 GB card on Amazon two weeks before the vision got here. Anyway, I remedied the situation by going to Cosco today and getting a 32 GB SanDisk ultra which was on sale anyway.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik