Miami Skyline at night (long exposure)

Attachments

• DJI_0249.JPG
    DJI_0249.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 6,490
Beautiful hues

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

wow the neon city looks amazing!!

Quick question - I keep having the red light from the front LEDs peaking in my images. Any tips to get rid of that?

Yeah, turn them off in the DJI GO app.

That is an awesome picture of Downtown Miami. I work right there at the Port of Miami and sometimes I work nights... a couple weeks ago I tried to get some flight time but it was way too windy... still need to learn so much with my drone, gets more exciting everyday!

Reactions: Andres Posada
Also, this gives you an alibi for the military and civilian investigation ongoing in Seattle (?) area, where some brilliant person apparently flew a drone at night--over a nuclear submarine base.

Here we go again.

One more time we need a national drone association to step in and pr it a little.

Ah well.

That is an awesome picture of Downtown Miami. I work right there at the Port of Miami and sometimes I work nights... a couple weeks ago I tried to get some flight time but it was way too windy... still need to learn so much with my drone, gets more exciting everyday!
yeah these long expo shots can mostly be done when the quad is completely static otherwise the shot is ruined. it took me a couple dozen shots to get this one

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20