MIA / FOUND !

dirkclod said:
Yep ;) Just waiting on new tracker and hopefully soon a RPG and it will be done !! :D
till someone finds a new mod to do :roll:
Maybe an addition to the name. "Mia/Mod"

Reactions: dirkclod
dirkclod said:
All fixed up !

Looks great. Glad to see 'er back together again...

-slinger

gunslinger said:
dirkclod said:
All fixed up !

Looks great. Glad to see 'er back together again...

-slinger
:D Yes Thank-You Slinger !!
but for how long :?
will there ever be a Mia II ?
we will just have to wait an see ;)

general01 said:
TuT said:
I'm wondering why you app shows 55% battery remaining but also 3 mins. Mine would show 8 minutes at 50%.

Is this a sign of a bad battery? What's your average flight time? (I get 16mins on a Vision+ with GoPro & H3-3D)

Sure sounds like the songs of a bad pack
It did have a bad cell and I sent it to Eric at UAVDirect and they checked it and lookie what I just got back from them :D
Thanks Eric !!!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 352
dirkclod said:
general01 said:
TuT said:
I'm wondering why you app shows 55% battery remaining but also 3 mins. Mine would show 8 minutes at 50%.

Is this a sign of a bad battery? What's your average flight time? (I get 16mins on a Vision+ with GoPro & H3-3D)

Sure sounds like the songs of a bad pack
It did have a bad cell and I sent it to Eric at UAVDirect and they checked it and lookie what I just got back from them :D
Thanks Eric !!!

Awesome glad to see you got it back up and flying again

Thanks bro ! Got one more antenna coming Monday that got messed up and then back long again !!
If it goes down again at least I know them woods real good now :lol:

dirkclod said:
Thanks bro ! Got one more antenna coming Monday that got messed up and then back long again !!
If it goes down again at least I know them woods real good now :lol:
Yes, but with better weather down South Snap Jaws may be waiting in one of those water holes.
Snap Jaws said, "I want to eat your Phantom....."

Attachments

• Snap Jaws.jpg
    Snap Jaws.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 294
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mendezl said:
awesome you found it. big search area!
Had faith and got lucky !! Did ya see where it crashed by that creek :shock: Just a few more feet over and I would never had found her !!
Makes ya wonder ;)

Thats awesome you did find it eventually.

But I wanted to ad my 2 cents to a post I seen on the first page about this.
I used to use a TK-102B but then I found the PocketFinder. It is water proof, live tracking, phone app, etc.

I had two very minor crashes with them pocket finders and each time the phantom was perfectly ok but the pocket finder its self busted internaly each time even when landing in a soft area and then it would not locate at all.

Tottal waist of money and would only be good in an autolanding were some ones phantom touches down lightly.

I disceted the pocket finder to see were it want wrong and found the design sucksssssss They have a big thick circuit board inside i the part were the protrusion is in the top that has the cell antenna on it thats attached to the main circuit board with conductive glue at its very end and it has no actually physical support of the part that sticks out so its like a mini diving board that's just barely attacked at the end. So it dont take much inesha to lever it lose and then no cell reception. So I fixed it and got the antenna reattached and put some expoxy on it then had another crash and it did it again. in to the trash it went.

I now have a trackimo which I took apart when I first got it and it seems to be more sturdy Tho I have not had a real chance to crash test it yet. But It seems a lot better built on the inside. and it also works way better then the pocket emptier I mean pocket finder did.

Well I've hit the ground a lot with the one that did bust and never had any problems and just got another and love it :D
Have tried others but me.. will just stick to this one as I do know it works....when ya don't bust it ;)
Thanks for your support J.James ! Have never tried the pocket finder one but did try the Drone Mod one but just didn't care for it. Not saying it isn't good but I just didn't care for it.
Hope ya never have to crash test yours cause if something was to happens to it I can tell ya it sucks :lol:

Added / :lol: Just went back ta see to whom ya was referring to :eek:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic