MIA / FOUND !

Actually this is what Dirk did when he found it.......Happy Dance!!!
That is why your feet hurt.

Attachments

• chickendance.gif
    chickendance.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 445
Reactions: dirkclod
I'm wondering why you app shows 55% battery remaining but also 3 mins. Mine would show 8 minutes at 50%.

Is this a sign of a bad battery? What's your average flight time? (I get 16mins on a Vision+ with GoPro & H3-3D)

TuT said:
I'm wondering why you app shows 55% battery remaining but also 3 mins. Mine would show 8 minutes at 50%.

Is this a sign of a bad battery? What's your average flight time? (I get 16mins on a Vision+ with GoPro & H3-3D)

Sure sounds like the songs of a bad pack

Hey dirk.. took you're advice and put a zip tie around the tk102 after I had a crash where it broke apart. .
too bad you didn't have a locator 8. .might have saved you a bunch of time finding it..hehe. ..

Attachments

• 20150215_015327.jpg
    20150215_015327.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 387
TuT..After all this and I checked it is a bad cell in there and just ordered another TK turbo and will make sure it's got something to keep that battery in when it hits that hard again ;)

My gimbal is still a little squirrelly and my compass is still not back in the sweet spot, (I get these wide turns when I yaw now), but it is nice to get them back in the air after a hard crash. I ended up with a new motor and ESC, new landing gear, new props, and a new home made gimbal straightening board. I will have to get a new H4-3d gimbal, but if I can get a little more out of this H3-3D, will do it. So I can fix one if you need help!

Lost 10 lbs.....ha!!

terrylowe said:
My gimbal is still a little squirrelly and my compass is still not back in the sweet spot, (I get these wide turns when I yaw now), but it is nice to get them back in the air after a hard crash. I ended up with a new motor and ESC, new landing gear, new props, and a new home made gimbal straightening board. I will have to get a new H4-3d gimbal, but if I can get a little more out of this H3-3D, will do it. So I can fix one if you need help!

Lost 10 lbs.....ha!!
Thanks Terry but me flying good now ! Just got to wait on a few new plastic parts and will be good as new :D
Oh Yea ...Forgot to mention that 10 lbs was from washing the mud off my Mucks ;)

Pleased you found her. Nice one. :)

Hughie said:
Pleased you found her. Nice one. :)
Thanks Hughie..this was as close to being gone as I have ever been ;)

AWRIIIIIIGGGGHHTTTT!!!! Attaboy! :D :D :D I knew you wouldn't give up on her.

Glad to see her home safe and sound... That's gotta feel great. Happy for you, dude...

-slinger

gunslinger said:
AWRIIIIIIGGGGHHTTTT!!!! Attaboy! :D :D :D I knew you wouldn't give up on her.

Glad to see her home safe and sound... That's gotta feel great. Happy for you, dude...

-slinger
Thanks Slinger :D Guess ya know me by now ;)
Gave her a new name now !!!....Mia

Mia is a fine name.

'I want a closer look at your avatar. Can we see a larger picture of that?

Clipper707 said:
Mia is a fine name.

'I want a closer look at your avatar. Can we see a larger picture of that?

These are tough quads !

Attachments

• It's Alive !.jpg
    It's Alive !.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 373
Nice to see you back in the air Dirk :)

You must've posted that just as I did lol

Yep ;) Just waiting on new tracker and hopefully soon a RPG and it will be done !! :D
till someone finds a new mod to do :roll:

Got Mia from MIA. Sorta seemed a little disrespectful to use it as MIA for those that really are. :D Means the same though just changed the way it looked ;)

Reactions: captblast

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31