Mia done took off again :-O

dirkclod

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Well this bird and me have a history of mishaps but this one wasn't so bad .
Been flying the 3's so much I decided I would take her this morning and do a run .
Well about 3000' out started having app issues and finally lost it . Had switched
failsafe to manual several days back so had to do something else to hit RTH .
Never came back .Thought Oh Crap ! Tried my tracker and had made the mistake
when I started out to cut it off instaed of on . It was asleep .
Most of my long runs are from here as I'm high and don't have to go high flying down that valley .
1.JPG

Well I don't know what happened but tried Find my Phantom and saw this
2.PNG

Well had my 1 year old grand with me so had to wait about 7 hours to go back and look again there which I had marked on the road and was still in app
4.PNG

Went in here..ugg
5.JPG

Went till I was on the pin
6.PNG

Looked to my left and Bam !!
7.JPG

Nothing busted and only some green stains which came off and have ran it through the assistant and everything is good so Mia lives to fly another day :)
last.JPG

Again

MIA = Missing In Action
Yes BDOG that is what the name of the first thread was when she went down the first time and I gave her that name but spell it as Mia .
This was it and added found to it after I did MIA / FOUND !

Last edited:
MIA = Missing In Action
I got a brand-new P3A once after crashing one really hard,unrepairable,I decided this was going to be my best bird ever and I named it lucky bird!had connection issues from the very start in places I've never had problems before with any aircraft. Ended up having to return it. Not so lucky after all!
MIA, maybe it is all in the name[emoji41]

Reactions: dirkclod
Glad you got that I'm ungrateful b**** back!
That's what I love about the visions, they are diehard tanks

Yea db this one I just keep rebuilding, I call it Mia3 but really about Mia8 :)
The main board in this one I believe is the only original part from the first one I got .

Just goes to show it's hard to kill a P2V!!! And this is kinda why I've decided not to upgrade my gimbal. I'm kinda growing fond of the bumpy vid. Congrats again Dirk!!!

Just goes to show it's hard to kill a P2V!!! And this is kinda why I've decided not to upgrade my gimbal. I'm kinda growing fond of the bumpy vid. Congrats again Dirk!!!
Thanks Mark and yea they are tough . I had a RPG on her the last time she fell and busted it up and just went back stock this time
being I have the others . I think it fly's better stock or rather faster with the stock gimbal as it's lighter .
Mia has been one heck of a ride :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31