Method of fly higher than limit 500m

Throttle on full descending as quickly as I could, still felt like ages. Descending from a greater height you hear the drone long before you see it.
I took my phantom 2 vision plus to 2200 feet in a way point mission then fly forward 20 feet and land, took about 7 minutes to auto land tried one last time and this time full throttle down hen slowed up at 10 feet to land smoothly took same amount of time. FYI it took the battery down to 30% when it landed . Not advisable to anyone

Dont try without modding as he did; reversing props, reversing the naza controller (which will be tricky to do with a P3). Cool experiment though, looks great :) Now someone try this with a phantom:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

;)

Now that's amazing!

These people who claim they know the secret yet wont tell are really pissing me off.

No men in trenchcoats are going to come knock at your door. The FAA has more important things to do than to chase hearsay. There are way more videos of people on youtube doing questionable things with drones that would be easier to track down. You sharing some secret that might not even work....who cares. Just spill the beans

They said it, see post #28, you have just to try with yours and report here. Don't forget to film all that ;)

Dont try without modding as he did; reversing props, reversing the naza controller (which will be tricky to do with a P3). Cool experiment though, looks great :) Now someone try this with a phantom:

;)
Wow - I have no doubt it would take me about 10 seconds to crash that thing

Crash? Nah, you can practice first, flying 3D maneuvers with www.RealFlight.com/Drone SIM. Hahaha
Check out this qualified pilot, at the RC sticks.
I enjoy watching Matt manipulate his Voltage 500 3D around. ;-)
He actually 'inspired' me to acquire mine...

RedHotPoker

dude stop apologizing ,its as if you did something inappropriate to someone's sister here. People want to act like the FAA spokeman here let them and just laugh. Just like the vette/mustang forums, we all talk about a race from time to time, and let me tell you, that is 10000000x more dangerous, but you don't see Johnny law screaming about how they will ruin the hobby for everyone, omg, omg.

:)

Lmao So true!! Good post!

;)
What "modding" exactly are those, you're speaking of?
There is no mods, that is a stock quad from Align.
LEAP-450 3D QUAD LQ45001A

PRE-ASSEMBLED. RECEIVER READY.
leapquad.jpg

Features:

1. Powerful 3D fixed pitch quad-copter utilizing bi-directional brushless motors.
  2. Bail-out, self-leveling function enables easy learning for beginners and allows experience pilots to challenge their skills.
  3. Multiple receiver compatibility: S.Bus, X.Bus, DSM2, DSMX, and DSMJ. (RECEIVER READY)
  4. Precise CNC carbon fiber machining with strict quality control.
  5. Flight control system designed for extreme 3D maneuvers as well as stable flight.
  6. Powerful bi-directional brushless motors and specially designed ESC enables lightening fast directional changes required for extreme 3D acrobatic flight.
  7. Simple robust design, low parts count, allows easy maintenance and repair.
  8. Portable and convenient for easy transportation.
  9. Compatible with wide range of lipo battery selections
  10. Aerial photography and FPV capable with additional equipments (not included).

Specifications:

1. Model: Fixed pitch 3D quad-copter with bi-directional motors.
  2. Blades: 8-inch high-strength polymer fixed pitch blades X 4
  3. Motor: 1400kV X4
  4. ESC: 25 Amp X4
  5. Span: 450mm
  6. Flight Controller: Six-Axis Advance gyro. 3D programming, auto leveling, bail-out function.
  7. Weight (w/o receiver and battery): 580-620 grams.
  8. Battery: Wide range of lipo battery selection. 11.1V - 14.8V (3S - 4S) (Not Included)
Items needed to fly:
1. Receiver (Futaba S.Bus, JR X.Bus, Spektrum DSM2/DSMX satellite receivers, and DSMJ)
2. Compatible transmitter to the receiver of your choice.
3. Lipo Battery (11.1V 3S to 14.8 4S, 2100-2600mAh)

Friends fly them at ERCHA. ;-)
These have reversing motors, much like the Voltage 500.

RedHotPoker

Crash? Nah, you can practice first, flying 3D maneuvers with www.RealFlight.com/Drone SIM. Hahaha
Check out this qualified pilot, at the RC sticks.
I enjoy watching Matt manipulate his Voltage 500 3D around. ;-)
He actually 'inspired' me to acquire mine...

Video of his fingers working those sticks would be awesome, too.

I was talking about the guy who flew his DJI phantom (1 I believe) inverted indoors. I'm quite aware of 3D quads.
Ahhhh, my bad. So sorry. It seemed you were talking about the video you posted in the same thread. ;-)
Yes, 3-D drones with reversing motors are rather awesome. ;-)

Video of his fingers working those sticks would be awesome, too.
Matt has plenty of videos on the web. Not recalling any with finger positioning on RC sticks though.
This video, might help, give you some insight into that... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.