Messing with some geese

Reaction score
Yep. Definitely fun!

http://youtu.be/ou9IHzENrYA

On a side note...I was able to break 50mph with the help of some wind!
zu7u6u3e.jpg

I had a large flock of ducks fly under me about an hour ago but couldn't get them on cam. P2V was at 400 ft and they looked to be at about 300 ft.

nice flight!

but my p2v has the same issue with the jerky axis tilt. Makes me crazy on my shots.

CunningStuntFlyer said:
Go easy on the sticks and try not to use the right stick aggresively.

It's not my right stick... it's my iphone app. I can't for the life of me get a smooth axis tilt.

The Canadian Geese up here in the North East are imperturbable. I've buzzed them on the ground more than once, on one occasion from only about ten feet up, and they just shoot the P2V a dirty look and waddle away.

I flew close to a mourning dove once, and it looked like it was having a cardiovascular event. Scared the crap out of it. :shock:

-slinger

gunslinger said:
The Canadian Geese up here in the North East are imperturbable. I've buzzed them on the ground more than once, on one occasion from only about ten feet up, and they just shoot the P2V a dirty look and waddle away.

I flew close to a mourning dove once, and it looked like it was having a cardiovascular event. Scared the crap out of it. :shock:

-slinger

Hahaha nice. Yeah I find it fun to chase them. Lol. I'm waiting for the day I end up crashing because of a phantom/bird collision.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20