Message from DJI on the home screen of my phone

Reaction score
I got this message on my phone this morning when I turned it on.
Has anyone tries it? Does it seem to be fixed?
1486648344898.png

Sent from my Pixel XL using PhantomPilots mobile app

it makes a change to see DJI admit there was an issue, now how about a refund or replacement for all those that lost quads due to this.

it makes a change to see DJI admit there was an issue, now how about a refund or replacement for all those that lost quads due to this.
I agree - its their problem, but their T&C's state....

THE DJI ENTITIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY MATERIALS, FLIGHT ENVIRONMENT DATA, OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THOSE ISSUES WILL BE CORRECTED.

And the user has to indemnify DJI from and against every claim, liability, damage, loss, and expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with: (a) your access to, use of, or alleged use of, the Service; (b) your violation of any portion of these Terms, any representation, warranty, or agreement referenced in these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation; (c) your violation of any third-party right, including any intellectual property right or publicity, confidentiality, other property, or privacy, right; or (d) any dispute or issue between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to that matter), and in that case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of that claim.....

Last edited:
I got the same thing this morning. I also find it interesting what they said on down further in the message:
Screenshot_20170209-093619_zpsqlh7xclh.jpg

Lol failure to keep your quad updated with the latest dji software, it was the latest "software" that caused the issue

A thought just struck me, I'm assuming this message is generated once the app connects to the internet, what about those like me that don't have an internet connection out in the field. Ok i have one at home but my tablet only gets turned on once I'm out flying.

There's also a message in the google play app store with the Dji Go app:

Whats new
We have fixed some bugs and issues when setting the user's current position as the home point.
We apologize for any inconvenience or distress this may have caused.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31