Merry Christmas to all of you prop heads...

gunslinger

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Maybe it should have read "Happy Holidays" but I've never spent a whole lot of time worrying about being politically correct and at this late stage in my life, I wish you the best of luck in getting me to change... :D

I've submersed myself for well over a year in the Multi-rotor culture and have met so many interesting, intelligent, funny and irreverent people. I've learned so much from many of you and I'm very confident that if I have a problem, or question, that someone on this Forum will be able to steer me in the right direction.

When I log on here, I feel I'm connecting with family. I have a number of people in real life that I care about and react with on a daily basis. Dealing with many of you is a very similar experience. I thoroughly enjoy being a moderator here and love being able to help out and make a positive difference. My fellow moderators are absolutely the cat's ***... A real nice, tight, intelligent group of people who sincerely care about this forum.

I want to take this opportunity to thank these guys, and Adam, for the work they put into this, and I definitely want to wish each and every one of you a happy, healthy and enjoyable holiday season..

Wait... I meant a Merry Christmas... :D

-slinger

Reactions: dirkclod
+1

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas to everyone.

It's a nice day to go flying but I gotta go visit people instead :D

gunslinger said:
Maybe it should have read "Happy Holidays" but I've never spent a whole lot of time worrying about being politically correct and at this late stage in my life, I wish you the best of luck in getting me to change... :D

I've submersed myself for well over a year in the Multi-rotor culture and have met so many interesting, intelligent, funny and irreverent people. I've learned so much from many of you and I'm very confident that if I have a problem, or question, that someone on this Forum will be able to steer me in the right direction.

When I log on here, I feel I'm connecting with family. I have a number of people in real life that I care about and react with on a daily basis. Dealing with many of you is a very similar experience. I thoroughly enjoy being a moderator here and love being able to help out and make a positive difference. My fellow moderators are absolutely the cat's ***... A real nice, tight, intelligent group of people who sincerely care about this forum.

I want to take this opportunity to thank these guys, and Adam, for the work they put into this, and I definitely want to wish each and every one of you a happy, healthy and enjoyable holiday season..

-slinger

+1
Merry Christmas to all. Happy FlyingDays. ;)

I received the best gift yet. The low pressure cell moved a little East and I did not get the 3 to 5 inches of snow that was forcast. Since I hate snow it is going to be a very nice green Christmas. Nice safe drive now to my Sister's house. :D
Have a great day to all!

+1 and a very Merry Christmas to all, may your days be filled with great flying weather and safe flights.
Thanks for all that you do "Mods"
Joe

Merry Christmas all or happy holidays or whatever. Just looked outside rain finally stopped after 3 days, flying I be going.

Merry Christmas to everyone :)

Managed to fit in a 12 min flight over my local fields covering new areas not seen before. Since adding a FPV and actually seeing what I am getting before going home is SO much better. Not sure if its just me but I still have a higher heart rate while flying which calms down once the craft is back on the ground! Been flying for 16 months now without incident (so far!) but still get heart beat increase! :lol:

cheers

bill

I'm a little anxious this friendly board will soon get overrun by brash arrogant newbies who just got a shiny new Phantom under the tree. Bragging about how they fly 3,000 feet high over airports and military bases and such. We sadly know how this will turn out.

Merry Christmas, y'all. We live in uncertain times when anyone can get behind the wheel of a sophisticated flying machine and wreck havoc on our lives. :oops:

gunslinger said:

I feel the same as you feel. I posted a Merry Christmas post, but you got the point across much better! I, too, have learned a lot here, but more importantly, I too, feel like all of you are cherished friends and family.

Woops, I posted before your post ended. My apologies! But, that final sentence is what I would have said...

-slinger

TimmyG94 said:
I'm a little anxious this friendly board will soon get overrun by brash arrogant newbies who just got a shiny new Phantom under the tree. Bragging about how they fly 3,000 feet high over airports and military bases and such. We sadly know how this will turn out.

Merry Christmas, y'all. We live in uncertain times when anyone can get behind the wheel of a sophisticated flying machine and wreck havoc on our lives. :oops:

Or, we get people looking for help or just wanting to connect to other people who share our love. Those are the ones that I will welcome. Hopefully, we can make them feel like family.

But, I know what you meant. Plus, if you love high aerial video/photos, don't tell anyone!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj