Merry Christmas Everyone

The night before Christmas -

'Twas the holiday season, the kids were in bed, the doors were all locked, the pets were all fed,

When over the house there arose such a buzz I sprang from chair to see just what it was...

Away to the window I flew in a flash, tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.

And staring at me, as I stood there alone, was the unblinking lens of a quadcopter drone.

It's lights how they twinkled! It's rotors how blurry!

And the thing seemed to be in a terrible hurry.

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, I scrambled downstairs to see what was the matter.

And there making tracks in the new-fallen snow were neighbors with pitchforks - I saw the crowd grow!

They shouted and screamed, "We're under attack - they're coming from everywhere - we must fight back!"

"They're out of control, and we have the proof - one has just landed on top of your roof!"

I looked toward the chimney and right at the foot, it sat there. It's landing gear tarnished with soot.

But the FAA license, all printed in red, soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread.

For the fuselage decal was clear as could be, with only two letters: An "S" and a "C"
It said not a word, but it did what drones do. It dropped all its packages straight down the flue!

And when the last package was neatly disposed, it revved itself up, and flew off to who knows?

But it sent me a text ere it buzzed out of sight, saying, "Breathe not a word of what you saw tonight."

Yet I know what I saw with my very own eyes: A world where gifts really do drop from the skies!

A world where that jolly old elf might appear, Not just on Christmas, but all through the year!

By Dave Ross - a local radio show host

MERRY CHRISTMAS. Is anyone here getting a new Drone for Christmas? I bough my brother one of those nano drones so we can have something to fly indoors since my FC40 is too big for indoor flying.

MERRY CHRISTMAS. Is anyone here getting a new Drone for Christmas? I bough my brother one of those nano drones so we can have something to fly indoors since my FC40 is too big for indoor flying.
Eh, warm sincere seasonal greetings from cold Alberta Canada!!
Yes, I bought a brand new multi rotor craft, to fly.
It should be quite terrifying. To Me and others who are near by. I have acquired the awesome, Heli-Max Voltage 500 3D quad copter...
It's big and mean looking sitting next to the docile Phantom 3 Pro'
Strap a 4s battery under this beast, and hold on to your radio...

RedHotPoker

Reactions: darkcom
Eh, warm sincere seasonal greetings from cold Alberta Canada!!
Yes, I bought a brand new multi rotor craft, to fly.
It should be quite terrifying. To Me and others who are near by. I have acquired the awesome, Heli-Max Voltage 500 3D quad copter...
It's big and mean looking sitting next to the docile Phantom 3 Pro'
Strap a 4s battery under this beast, and hold on to your radio...

RedHotPoker

WOW, that is a nimble drone. Looks like you should be fighting cylons with that. I saw some videos on youtube.

I never seen something that can flip directions like that.

NICE!

WOW, that is a nimble drone. Looks like you should be fighting cylons with that. I saw some videos on youtube.

I never seen something that can flip directions like that.

NICE!
Well, to be honest with you, yes, it was those same videos that sold me on it. All though I am not sure exactly which ones you watched.
Testing: HeliMax Voltage 500- Aerobatic Quadrotor - Tested.com
But they all pretty much demonstrate its yes, nimble agility and it's obvious athletic abilities.
Pumping up the Voltage 500 3D style:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pretty fricken awesome, if you'd have asked me. Ha
I still need to buy a few 4S batteries and my very first balanced charger. Oh and the SBus I also need, that binds and connects my Spektrum DX8 Rx and new Spectrum receiver an AR7610, a 7 channel Air Reciever, I picked up with the quad copter.

RedHotPoker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31