Memories of 2016 with drone

Reaction score
From 2016 to now, I have made many movies from various places and
only collected memorable scenes.
I think it was amazing year for me.

Wow...Very nice indeed..

Nicely done. Was Inspire w/ Z5 your main aerial camera or some other SLR? P4P wasn't out yet and it definitely looked much smoother than P3P footage? Makes me jealous I don't travel at all with mine.

Nicely done. Was Inspire w/ Z5 your main aerial camera or some other SLR? P4P wasn't out yet and it definitely looked much smoother than P3P footage? Makes me jealous I don't travel at all with mine.
I made this video with many drones. inspire1, phantom4, mavic, phantom 4 pro and inspire2... and canon 6d, sony fdr-ax100 and gopro4 used. all timelapse cut be used canon 6d. I have never used a Phantom 3. so I don't know the difference between P3 and P4, however one thing is certain, the Phantom 4 is a best drones I've ever used.

Very nicely done. I just figured since presumably the video was shot in 2016, that the P4P was not available. I had a feeling you had some Inspires up your sleeve. How did you get rid of the extreme fisheye on the fdr-ax100? I got a hell of a deal on one but with no way to remove it in post (GoPro has free software that keeps the color depth in tact but it doesn't work for Sony codec). That and a lack of decent gimbals for it, made me sell it. Keep up the good work!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj