Member of the month? Year?

Reaction score
I know this isn't my forum...I didn't create it... but if I did I would definitely award something..an acknowledgment at the very least to the people who make this place a little better for everyone else. People Like Colorado sky, Gunslinger, IDrone, Pull_up, BenDronePilot. Guys who have selflessly added their time to help new guys out and enhance the hobby in there own way through their knowledge, skill set and experience. I know there are more than just the guys I mentioned but I owe a beer or two to more than one of em' for helping me out. For that and to all who have been so helpful... I give my thanks. I know you didn't ask for it or may not even want the attention but thanks..alot.

Firefighter Hayes (AKA JustJames)
Fountain Valley CA

JustJames said:
I know this isn't my forum...I didn't create it... but if I did I would definitely award something..an acknowledgment at the very least to the people who make this place a little better for everyone else. People Like Colorado sky, Gunslinger, IDrone, Pull_up, BenDronePilot. Guys who have selflessly added their time to help new guys out and enhance the hobby in there own way through their knowledge, skill set and experience. I know there are more than just the guys I mentioned but I owe a beer or two to more than one of em' for helping me out. For that and to all who have been so helpful... I give my thanks. I know you didn't ask for it or may not even want the attention but thanks..alot.

Firefighter Hayes (AKA JustJames)
Fountain Valley CA

nice

Hear hear!

IMHO, even more critical is to get the proper support around them so they can continue in this forum without much unnecessary distractions...

- Prompt and fair moderation against trolls
- Acknowledge sticky-worthy threads, so they can be easily referenced
- Identify duplicate threads, and redirect\consolidate them
- More FAQs and entry level pointers to handhold newbies
- Better search

Without those improvements, more and more of our time will be spent on the noises.

It would be nice to have some sort of mechanism to vote for really good and useful posts that would be archived in a key worded file. The is so much drivel in this place now that the really meaningful help gets buried in idle ramblings.

LeoS said:
Hear hear!

IMHO, even more critical is to get the proper support around them so they can continue in this forum without much unnecessary distractions...

- Better search

Without those improvements, more and more of our time will be spent on the noises.

Awesome thats what I'm talking about! I like the google search link. Good stuff.

JustJames said:
LeoS said:
Hear hear!

- Better search

Awesome thats what I'm talking about! I like the google search link. Good stuff.

Cheers, feel free to use it for your sig, so more people can see the link and make use of it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31