Melbourne Australia

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if any users might live in Melbourne?
Also can the phantom rc assistant be used to change from mode 2 to mode 1 on a phantom model dj 6transmitter? If so, what driver would I use? None seem to allow my transmitter to connect to it. It connects fine to naza-m v2. Thanks. :)

I'm from Melbourne :)

If you want to change the stock controller to mode 1 you'll need to open up the Tx itself and do some minor re-wiring.

Stargazer52 said:
Hi, just wondering if any users might live in Melbourne?
Also can the phantom rc assistant be used to change from mode 2 to mode 1 on a phantom model dj 6transmitter? If so, what driver would I use? None seem to allow my transmitter to connect to it. It connects fine to naza-m v2. Thanks. :)

Hmmm before you make any hardware mods; download the RC assistant software off the DJI support page (photo) and check there is not a mode change option there. Just so you know, there is one program for updating the phantom, and another for updating the transmitter.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 348
Yes took transmitter apart, it is a newer model that has a different circuit board than the one where you switch the wires. This one has two self centring gimbals which is a different model.
The rc assist has a mode change option right at the top. Actually that is about all it has that you can change. It says it is used to configure and upgrade both phantom remotes 5.8 ghz and 2.4 ghz. I just need the proper driver to link my transmitter to it. IF it is the proper software. DJI is very vague about how to change their latest transmitter. They only talk about the older one. :(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl