Medieval village and a running car

Reaction score
A short film trailer of driving my car ( actually my friend was driving as I was filming) towards the medieval village of Olympoi.

The village is located at the Greek Eastern Aegean sea island of Chios and is one of the many mediaval villages and castles of the island.
The whole scenery here resemble Toscane of Italy.
Filming with Phantom 2 with the Zenmuse 2d Gimbal and Gopro Black PLus + camera.

Enjoy !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSnzKFmgGIw

good video ....maybe should have ended with the car driving into the village or something to bring resolution to the story. Also that sound (what ever it was) at 34 sec in the video....VERY weird. No car would/should ever make that noise and it was more distracting than anything. Not trying to be harsh...just constructive suggestions. Great video though and I do love seeing all the different places around the world. Good flying also

chuddly said:
good video ....maybe should have ended with the car driving into the village or something to bring resolution to the story. Also that sound (what ever it was) at 34 sec in the video....VERY weird. No car would/should ever make that noise and it was more distracting than anything. Not trying to be harsh...just constructive suggestions. Great video though and I do love seeing all the different places around the world. Good flying also

Yes you are right. But I had no more batteries left !
Reason I visited the village was to take an aerial picture for a client. I was not planning to film at all.
I had free time and with the material I had , I made this video. Maybe the next time I will shoot the remainig material and complete my montage!

As far regarding the sound effect I did not want to have it heard like a real car but something more strange. May I will have to volume it down about 50% and it will be ok.
Thanks for your comments . They are always welcome.

thats cool...I would think turning the volume down on that sound would take care of it standing out like it did. And I understand not having the battery to finish what you wanted. I

I also wanted to clarify I like the video and wasnt wanting to beat you up over it...just constructive criticizem. I welcome it myself for my stuff.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1