Meanwhile someone is loving drones...

I personally like my wifi repeater using my pi with a yagi...
Hee hee works on most 2.3 to 2.5 stuff

Strong RF signals can send CPUs crazy at the best of times. Petrol stations used to be vulnerable to taxi drivers with powerful amps zapping the fuel pumps to get cheap petrol.
In a misspent youth armed with too much knowledge I used to get up to all sorts of mischief - surprising how easy it is to crash a supermarket checkout and make it reboot itself!
You can buy moible phone jammers quite cheaply - from small devices designed to give privacy in a restaurant to briefcase size gadgets that will knock out a much bigger area.
It wont be long before someone starts zapping drones just for the fun of it.

There was a story a year ago or more out here in Cali about some guy who had cell jammers throughout his car and was driving on areas of the same interstate daily during commute hours and long story short law enforcement saw the pattern and made a stop/arrest and it sounded like he was heading to a world of ****......so just be aware of that.

There was a story a year ago or more out here in Cali about some guy who had cell jammers throughout his car and was driving on areas of the same interstate daily during commute hours and long story short law enforcement saw the pattern and made a stop/arrest and it sounded like he was heading to a world of ****......so just be aware of Those are a whole different set of bands and frequencies for the cell phones, so I can see how that person would be in a world of crap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers