MCM Weatherproof Cases

Reaction score
Hey there - we've seen a lot of you are using our weatherproof cases for your Phantoms and wanted to drop by to say we appreciate it! While we've read several threads on here regarding them, we're happy to pass along any additional feedback you've got to our product team - whether it's positive or negative.

As a thank you - we've sponsored the forum with an ad. It links directly to our offering of cases and makes sure that phantompilots.com gets credit for the sale, or you can click here.

Anyhow, thanks for the business and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
The case I bought is great and well-built. I have a Pelican case that was included with a firearm and the MCM case is every bit as well-built. The Pelican does have a slightly more appealing finish to it as it's more shiny than matte but most people probably don't care about that.

My issue is that it isn't deep enough (I bought model 22-24120, I didn't buy the "deep" one) and does put some pressure on the Phantom 3 when closed, even with no foam in the bottom (just the top). I would exchange it for the deep one but I bought it on Amazon and return shipping seems like a hassle and expensive since it's so big and heavy.

Also I would suggest to make all of the foam pick and pluck instead of just the top layer.

I actually haven't even cut the foam on mine yet because I haven't figured out the best way to do it.

Actually now looking at my order I see I bought it on Amazon but it was sold and fulfilled by MCM. Still, I bet return shipping is almost as much as I paid for the case.

Thanks for the feedback. Return shipping will be a bit, yes. It may be better to just order the deep one and keep the other for another application.

It looks like we just started a special today, which is $6 flat rate shipping and 15% off using promo code EMD387 at checkout.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen