MCJ

Reaction score
Phantom 3 Professional, got 2, crashed 1, broke the RC on the other. The problem, I can't pair the controller from the one I crashed to the other one with broken controller. What do I need to do to make sure they are on the same frequency to pair up?

Sent from my VS990 using PhantomPilots mobile app

What have you done to try and pair them? Have you used the "Link Remote Controller" setting in the Remote Controller Settings screen in the GO app?

Yes, I put in the most recent firmware also, thats the reason I think the remote and the aircraft come Linked but on the same frequency, it maybe something in both that determines what frequency that pair together on. I built rc airplanes and that's the way the receiver and transmitter worked but I am going back about 20 years ago. Right now I'm grabbing straws, both aircraft and controller works fine. Really I am wondering if I need something out of the aircraft I crashed and something out or the controller I broke to get them to pair

Sent from my VS990 using PhantomPilots mobile app

There isn't any magic part! You can link any GL 300 A/B/C controller with any P3A, P3P, or P4. What firmware versions have you got on the RC and P3?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl