Maybe leaving Dji

Reaction score
So I have owned P2's and currently a P3p, P4, and I1. I have been thinking about moving to another manufacturer. Any suggestions on brand and model? I am leaning towards another one around the size of an I1

So I have owned P2's and currently a P3p, P4, and I1. I have been thinking about moving to another manufacturer. Any suggestions on brand and model? I am leaning towards another one around the size of an I1
why are you leaving

I own all that you have and more. I guess that makes me a DJI collector of drones. I have flown many but I will consider other manufactures when they are as solid as DJI! It's the competitor that makes the difference if I ever switch.
Good luck!....

I already started the switch

I went with a pumpkin loving it

I switched a year and a half ago. Came back to DJI and now have a bunch of 3dr crap andvother brands sitting in my spare bedroom. Was looking at the Typhoon H, until I saw a side by side hover / flight time comparison with the P3 ,P4, and Typhoon. P4 flew longer and was way more stable than the P3 and typhoon. All the tests were inside. Im sticking with DJI.

Reactions: GT500BILL

I just think the limitations the software has sucks. If I buy another dji I was thinking about the 6 or 8 blade. They look pretty bare bones tho. Looks like a kid built them in his garage.

I just think the limitations the software has sucks. If I buy another dji I was thinking about the 6 or 8 blade. They look pretty bare bones tho. Looks like a kid built them in his garage.
Yeah they look a bit like spiders compared to the shell of a phantom, but looking close it's not like a lego or a meccano kit! Fiber carbon and ££££'s of electronics and cameras are not for kids. If you want to move away from DJI you can check Firefly Alta + Movi and install a Red scarlet to film your house... (Remorgaged to pay for the new toy :) ) or have a closer look at the M600 with LB2, A3, and the Ronin as gimbal, lifting the cam of your choice... This is something really good. I believe also that DJI provides now the most reliable stuff.

DJI's products are way more stable than competitor's. I don't think moving to another manufacturer is a good idea.

Build your own from scratch.

That's probably the best idea. You learn a lot building your own rather than simply piloting an 'appliance' through the sky.

My first multirotor was a ready to fly out of the box quad, but I later built a hexacopter based on the 3DR Ardupilot APM controller. It was a rewarding experience.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl