MaxxUAV.com now carries ItElite Antennas!

Just wondering why you are not on their distributor list - Itelite DBS Phantom I am sure you can understand any concern as far as warranty if you are a potential UN-authorized seller, "potential"?

No need to worry. Jake and DBS are solid members here.

You have nothing to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

24782387b11c26c30a1a172cdb4b00dd.jpg
060670c7ef0c6fceefb89a53c101c654.jpg

24782387b11c26c30a1a172cdb4b00dd.jpg
060670c7ef0c6fceefb89a53c101c654.jpg

Great looking setup. :)

My kit is officially ordered. Jake was a pleasure to deal with and his Customer Service and Communications are Off the HOOK! Outstanding!!

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Great looking setup. :)

My kit is officially ordered. Jake was a pleasure to deal with and his Customer Service and Communications are Off the HOOK! Outstanding!!
Order is going out today :)

Reactions: BigAl07
I plan on doing comparison videos tomorrow, weather permitting.

Excellent. I'm planning on flying tomorrow weather permitting. Going to do a stock vs windsurfers test. Based on your results I might pick up a kit and then do a Stock vs Windsurfers vs Your Kit comparison.

Excellent. I'm planning on flying tomorrow weather permitting. Going to do a stock vs windsurfers test. Based on your results I might pick up a kit and then do a Stock vs Windsurfers vs Your Kit comparison.
Sounds good man! Fingers crossed! Been waiting on this weather to straighten up for awhile now!

Sounds good man! Fingers crossed! Been waiting on this weather to straighten up for awhile now!
Ugh I know! They're calling for snow here on Sunday and the highs of 32 for 3 days with lows of 14. I don't fly in anything below freezing so might be grounded for 3 days after tomorrow.

Ugh I know! They're calling for snow here on Sunday and the highs of 32 for 3 days with lows of 14. I don't fly in anything below freezing so might be grounded for 3 days after tomorrow.
Yuck! Well at least summer is right around the corner.

I haven't bought my kit yet from Jake, but I can say this....the dude is remarkably responsive and straight forward about his stuff. I sent him an email after getting his name off the these boards and he got right back to me and answered all of my questions. It's all about the service today because you could buy this stuff anywhere. When you get a guy like this who's into serving his customers, he should be supported. I'll be sending my P3P controller to him as soon as it arrives. I don't trust myself to do the mod. But Jake clearly knows what he's doing. I'm bringing back my P4 because it's just not worth $600 more than the P3P. I'll put the $600 into a controller mod and extra batteries. Talk to you soon Jake.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

John,

Nice products...just a quick suggestion...more description of what some of the other products actually DO. The descriptions of the Evo kits don't say what they actually do. (I mean, of course other than the general assumption that they increase range...but by how much? Etc.)

Thanks...

--

Bill

John,

Nice products...just a quick suggestion...more description of what some of the other products actually DO. The descriptions of the Evo kits don't say what they actually do. (I mean, of course other than the general assumption that they increase range...but by how much? Etc.)

Thanks...

--

Bill
Hey Bill, was hoping to get some videos today to show the range but it's very windy here today. My personal results are:
Stock: 5200 feet
ItElite: 9800 feet
ItElite & Amplifiers (Evo kit): I reached 14,000 feet no problem, only returned home due to battery warning. Had full signal the whole way.

Recieved my order (Two ItElites)this morning and installed them both this afternoon. Much cleaner going through the stock antenna holes as opposed to drilling two new holes, I drilled my first RC and got it right on the first go but I sure would hate to have missed the mark and have one crooked. Also a very nice touch adding an extra through-plug as I can see the possibility of breaking one while installing, that would be very discouraging have to order a replacement.

Thanks again Jake!

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Does the support bracketing have to be removed to fit in most cases or just the panel?

Guys, is this legit and 100% worth it? I was iffy on the P4, but if this will make the reduced range a nonissue Id be extatic.

Does the support bracketing have to be removed to fit in most cases or just the panel?

So I've only seen one case where you can leave it on.

Most cases you have to take off the bracket and unscrew the wires.

It's a quick release mount. Here's a video demonstrating it:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also, I've heard that GoProfessional cases will modify the foam insert to fit the ItElite antenna.

Reactions: TheLightSpeedz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31