MaxxUAV.com now carries ItElite Antennas!

I make precisely $0 on the battery anyway haha! I looked into getting them wholesale and minimum order was $10,000... I don't quite sell enough to justify that haha! So, you would need the two 2.4Ghz amplifiers & mount. Also depending on where you've placed your Coax posts, you may need the custom blue antenna cables.

do the usb power cables come with the amplifiers already - they look like custom cables?

Jake, would REALLY like to see a Comparison Table between Evo V2 Plus - Evo V2 - ItElite Range Booster.

Something similar to this: Compare the Phantom Series | DJI

I find those extremely educational and helpful, especially when you're torn between which product will suit your needs the most.
Yeah, I know. I'm hoping to do range tests this weekend. I just need one good day of weather so fingers crossed!! It's been either raining or windy here. I've done tests, but I need to do them on the same day and same time period to rule out anomalies.

Sadly none for the standard :((

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Yeah, sorry about that bud! Just not much demand for those at the moment, and I really like to test the products I sell and I don't own a Standard. Perhaps in the future if I get enough requests for it.

I make precisely $0 on the battery anyway haha! I looked into getting them wholesale and minimum order was $10,000... I don't quite sell enough to justify that haha! So, you would need the two 2.4Ghz amplifiers & mount. Also depending on where you've placed your Coax posts, you may need the custom blue antenna cables.

They would go in the open plugs.

How is the basic $110 comparable to the windsurfers since it's just an antenna mod w/out any boosters?
I don't have any personal experience with windsurfers & I haven't heard of anyone trying that on the Phantom 4 yet. We offer a 14-day return policy, no questions asked if you're not happy with the performance.

I've got a pair of "Windsurfers" on my P3P and I can tell a slight difference with them. One thing I can say... you really get what you pay for with them LOL!

I'm probably going to drop the hammer on the DJI ItElite Range Booster for $109.00

Received my package from Maxxx. Really like the mount. very well designed. Great setup. I've been using the Intelite for some time and look forwarding to the amps.

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
I've got a pair of "Windsurfers" on my P3P and I can tell a slight difference with them. One thing I can say... you really get what you pay for with them LOL!

I'm probably going to drop the hammer on the DJI ItElite Range Booster for $109.00
Just a heads up, I'm out of stock at the moment with more on the way. Should be here in 2-3 days. Didn't expect to sell out so quick haha!

Reactions: BigAl07
Ohhhh my bad. That is the ItElite antenna, we just put our logo on the front. I haven't announced that we sell them because we did a trial and they sold really well, so we're carrying them with plenty of stock now.
Just wondering why you are not on their distributor list - Itelite DBS Phantom I am sure you can understand any concern as far as warranty if you are a potential UN-authorized seller, "potential"?

I don't have any personal experience with windsurfers & I haven't heard of anyone trying that on the Phantom 4 yet. We offer a 14-day return policy, no questions asked if you're not happy with the performance.

It's not so much that I would be concerned about not being happy with performance but curious on performance difference between windsurfers and an un-boosted antenna replacement.

Yeah, sorry about that bud! Just not much demand for those at the moment, and I really like to test the products I sell and I don't own a Standard. Perhaps in the future if I get enough requests for it.

If you would like I could keep in contact with you and if you need me to test out products on my standard for you I would love to!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just wondering why you are not on their distributor list - Itelite DBS Phantom I am sure you can understand any concern as far as warranty if you are a potential UN-authorized seller, "potential"?
That's a good question. I just sent my contact an e-mail to see if I can be added to the list. I noticed there are a few other sellers who are not on that list either that sell ItElite so I don't know how often that's updated. Thanks for the heads up. I'll update you when I get a response.

Just a heads up, I'm out of stock at the moment with more on the way. Should be here in 2-3 days. Didn't expect to sell out so quick haha!

That's a VERY good problem to have unless you're the customer LOL!

I understand completely.

I am in Indiana. Just south of Indianapolis.
Not too far from me. I'm going to keep the basic setup in mind, maybe the Evo Plus setup when I see some statistics on gains too. So far I have windsurfers on the way to test out and see what I can gain out of it.

Not too far from me. I'm going to keep the basic setup in mind, maybe the Evo Plus setup when I see some statistics on gains too. So far I have windsurfers on the way to test out and see what I can gain out of it.
Sounds good! Where are you located?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj