MaxxUAV.com ItElite MaxxRange Availability

Think that may be your issue then. Change it to Auto and send her far!! Haha! Let me know how it goes bud!
Well I didnt think I would be able to get out and fly today , but the suspense was killing me . Stayed a little closer to home and not in a more remote area , so probably a lot of wifi inteference .
Anyway changed the channel to "AUTO" and first flight not great (11000 ft) . Decide to sit down and correctly aim the antenna's angle (downward more) on the next flight and was able to get out over 18000 feet and land with about 22 percent battery. This could have been my problem prior on previous attempts. Still learning.
Thanks Jake.

Reactions: MasterBlaster
Well I didnt think I would be able to get out and fly today , but the suspense was killing me . Stayed a little closer to home and not in a more remote area , so probably a lot of wifi inteference .
Anyway changed the channel to "AUTO" and first flight not great (11000 ft) . Decide to sit down and correctly aim the antenna's angle (downward more) on the next flight and was able to get out over 18000 feet and land with about 22 percent battery. This could have been my problem prior on previous attempts. Still learning.
Thanks Jake.
Much better! Did you turn around at 18,000 because of signal drop or battery?

Reactions: phantom13flyer
Get to cutting... I did
Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Great work, Now you just need to show me where to put boosters, brackets and nine batteries ;)

I have space for the RC with regular ItElite but the case I was referring to would be for a completely separate RC (I have a few spare Inspire RC's for this purpose) with the boosters and the Maxxrange board. This would come along with my kit to be used when I need the little bit of extra signal punch, looking for an RC case that accomidates the RC without removing the boosters and battery bracket.

Last edited:
That's awesome! How many batteries fit?
I have 6 in there but the big factor is I do not have to take the Modded remote from MaxxUAV apart and still have room for the other remote and store the Maxx range antenna!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just joined the group. I am waiting on my Maxxrange to arrive today. I have the DBS mod with the standard panel for my P3P. But i am getting about 6500ft. Wonder if mine is on a manual channel also. I was expecting 10-12,000 ft. How do I know if I am on a manual channel vs auto?

I can personally attest to Jake being a stand up guy.

I had problems with another antenna company, and decided to go with the ITELITE setup instead. Jake walked me through everything, was always there to answer my questions and my phone calls as well as texting me through out the whole process. Since my last controller was damage "by USPS" Jake even sold me a BRAND NEW P4 controller, that he modded. As well as selling me his ONLY MaxxRange antenna he had, since all the other were out of stock ( His own unit! ).

This man is a very good business man and such a pleasure to work with. Thank you again Jake!

- Nick

Ghost,
I got my Itelite ITE-DBS02 antenna from DBSmods. Chuck took care of me. I ordered my maxxrange from MaxxUAV, the panel only. I live in a suburban area of Orlando Fl. Mostly residences and a huge reserve on the north side of me that spans for miles. After doing the 32 channel upgrade (leaving it on auto mode) I pushed my P3P out this morning and got to 9,300 ft, at which point I completely lost signal. I was lucky that the return home brought it back into range.

Attachments

• 2016-06-04 DBS02.jpg
    2016-06-04 DBS02.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 298
Ghost,
I got my Itelite ITE-DBS02 antenna from DBSmods. Chuck took care of me. I ordered my maxxrange from MaxxUAV, the panel only. I live in a suburban area of Orlando Fl. Mostly residences and a huge reserve on the north side of me that spans for miles. After doing the 32 channel upgrade (leaving it on auto mode) I pushed my P3P out this morning and got to 9,300 ft, at which point I completely lost signal. I was lucky that the return home brought it back into range.
I'm hearing if you dont need the 32 channel hack if you leave it in auto detect mode, because it will not utilize those extra channels anyway. Also , what altitude are you flying ? Take it to 400 ft . Also are there trees in the way ? I have trouble punching my signal through just 1 tree .

I'm hearing if you dont need the 32 channel hack if you leave it in auto detect mode, because it will not utilize those extra channels anyway. Also , what altitude are you flying ? Take it to 400 ft . Also are there trees in the way ? I have trouble punching my signal through just 1 tree .

I always fly at 400ft. alt. and yes I leave it in auto mode. There is a large open space behind my house and I always fly with a good line of site and stay away from being blocked by trees.

Thankfully where I live, in the desert I have only palm trees which honestly are not very big. I can fly down my street into the desert with LOS..

I flew today for fun, using my FPVLR antenna. Which worked docent but still only as good as stock.
-Ghost

Pretty **** impressive, specially with all those trees and everything you were flying over. Not really a clear LOS at all.

Nice video , but not 400ft like you said you always fly. I see a lot of houses , could be wifi interference was limiting you as well.

When I was 1/2 way back I descended to about 250ft. because at distance, I wasn't worried about loosing range, I had 5 bars on both signals. Going out, I flew 400ft. all the way. When I was 2miles out, the signal at 400ft. was 1-2bars. and the screen was flickering.

When I was 1/2 way back I descended to about 250ft. because at distance, I wasn't worried about loosing range, I had 5 bars on both signals. Going out, I flew 400ft. all the way. When I was 2miles out, the signal at 400ft. was 1-2bars. and the screen was flickering.
Just messing with you there . Get that thing out in the country or over water and see how much better it gets for you . Good luck, and safe flying .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20