MaxxUAV.com ItElite MaxxRange Availability

If I get one of these , what kit would I need then, or dont you sell the kit separate?
The full kit includes the mounting bracket and cables. The panel only is for those who already own a ITE-DBS02.

Is there an install kit for these as well that can be purchased ? Or are they on back order ? Just wondering because I dont see any on your website.
I won't be selling the brackets separately. I can either order panel only or the full kit from the distributor. No option to buy the mounts separately.

Is there an install kit for these as well that can be purchased ? Or are they on back order ? Just wondering because I dont see any on your website.
If you want the bracket, antenna, cables etc the order here...

ItElite MaxxRange Antenna (Full Kit)

If you already have an antenna panel with bracket attachment you just need the antenna panel only. (Cheaper)

Forgive me guys, but is the Maxxrange only for P4's? I currently have DBS installed on P3S.
Unfortunately it's not for the P3S.

It's compatible with the P3A, P3P, P4, Insipire, and Matrice.

Well crap, I am a liar haha!! What did you do with the 5.8ghz?
No sir Jake, you are not a liar, you are just speaking what you know and prob from a specification stance! I dont, and havent since I've been modding, follow the specs! I buy and try many things and draw from that, and try to share what works and dont work with who wants to listen, sometimes very unconventional combinations. So far the best I've found for the p3S is either Terminator or Maxxrange for wi-fi & ib crazy 15 turn cannon (boosted) for control. Me and others have had a lot of fun trying new things to get this p3S "on the map" and I expect it to surpass other phantom models records this summer[emoji41]follow along

5-9-16 Update: More MaxxRange (Panel Only) are being sent to me and are currently available for order.

Hey guys, I get a lot of people wanting me to notify them of the MaxxRange availability. This is the best way to notify you. Subscribe to this thread and when they are available for purchase again, you'll see it here first as well as our Facebook page. I have 20 more on order, as soon as I get a tracking number with an estimated delivery, I will open up the ordering. Make sure you subscribe! Just adding a comment will not subscribe you. I'm told they will be able to ship my 20 piece order in 2-3 days, so possibly early next week I'll have them in stock again. Also, due to the high demand, the LUCKY7 coupon will not be available for this item. Supply & demand guys, supply & demand ;) - However, we still offer free shipping to the US!

How does one subscribe to a thread? Dont see that option anywhere.

How does one subscribe to a thread? Dont see that option anywhere.
If your on a mobile device just tap the star in the top right corner

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie