MaxxUAV.com ItElite MaxxRange Availability

d943daa22d25b22df9919a46c524758b.jpg

For those of you curious about size, I just received my antenna. Looks like 13.75 by 7"

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Size matters :D

Has anyone had a chance to compare there results with this (un-amped) to its little brother (same flight path/variables)?

Yep! Sure have :)

ItElite DBS 9800 ft
ItElite MaxxRange 23,000 feet

Significant improvement!
Holy cow, that is impressive!
Now they just need to come out with a magic shrinking button so I can fit it in my case with it still attached, :)

5-5-16 Update: Orders are now open with an estimated ship date of 5/11/16!

Hi Jake,
Are you getting shipments weekly now as I see you've already sold out this last shipment? I had you followed and setup notifications but never received anything - probably did something wrong. I'd like to get in on this at some point so I'm just curious when we can expect the next shipment. Thanks much.

Hi Jake,
Are you getting shipments weekly now as I see you've already sold out this last shipment? I had you followed and setup notifications but never received anything - probably did something wrong. I'd like to get in on this at some point so I'm just curious when we can expect the next shipment. Thanks much.
I'm getting them in as fast as I can haha! But yes, usually weekly

I'm getting them in as fast as I can haha! But yes, usually weekly
jake,

im a bit confused and sorry if this is super obvious. presumably dbsmod.com is your site as well, so why not put the dbs maxxrange on sale their? that's where i purchased the original dbs mod for my p3.

Has anyone had a chance to compare there results with this (un-amped) to its little brother (same flight path/variables)?
I took the p3p 7.5 miles and back UNBOOSTED w/ the Maxxrange(I had small bats on or wouldve went 9) perfect signal! I didn't know they were unavailable though I got mine from Fredz in two days. You can post and check out the P3 Maxx results here
Maxx VS Terminator. Long distance antenna shootout!

Reactions: dmark1867
Took the maxxrange out today without amps using P4 RC with a P4. Crappy day, limited visibility with very high humidity. Lots of interference and flew over 15,000 feet. With the amped smaller antenna, could not get to 10,000 with the P3 using an Inspire RC. This large antenna is a game changer !!!!!

9cbeab76ee631e024d5f0254b8de7d18.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
So whats with the 705 feet height ? Am I missing something here?

Hey guys, we're getting an additional 10 panel only antennas sent to us today. I've added them to the inventory, so they are available for purchase!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4