MAXX UAV Tripod Mount

If I get a chance I'll try to have a look this weekend and see if I can't edit it to work with the old mount ;) no promises though

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

That would be cool. I'll watch this space. Since there will be some delay in shipping anyway, if it were to work out I might change my order to the one you work up. If that's the case, maybe put the word out so anyone who ordered early bird like me, has a chance to change their order- if prices align. Thanks!

Definitely something I can look into in the future !! Most people are moving to the newer setup which is why I focused on this one to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Wow shipping from Canada is a killer. Makes me feel like a Hoser Eh?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

lol yeah its tough up here !! but the beer is cold and the women are hot .. so we get by eh

Yeah the shipping was almost a showstopper but the piece is a good one and when you want something, you buy it, lol.

Put it this way, the total cost is in no way prohibitive. Not when you consider what you have to "gain".

:cool:

Reactions: KyleMaxxUAV
45f41f8be5c292b51dd940f1df605875.jpg

SolidWorks FTW!!!

Reactions: KyleMaxxUAV
Ok guys !! Lots of questions and messages regarding compatibility with our older mounts as well as the current mounts.

I made a few modifications to allow it to be now be compatible with the current Evo lite bracket, the older evo mount, and should even work with the older mounts that used the big blue batteries and the older style amps. ;)

Let's get these printers working overtime !!

e37ee2951e0e8be3e246e8398b389bb9.jpg
e1a6469d7bdde7d9845c1a9aaa896f8e.jpg
0c84cd84ac78212ef795b7809e563404.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: STAINLESS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4