MAXX UAV Tripod Mount

I'd be interested in this piece even running stock. Even though this looks like it would accommodate a stock rc, think about a less complex piece for a stock rc. I'd be all over that and I bet others would be too. The chance to get the rc off of your neck and onto a tripod is great. I've done it with a tripod tray but it's too cumbersome. This is just really a tripod clip for the rc. Love it!

Sounds good !! I'll make one for the stock RC as well

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: CANEKiTA
I don't have a fancy booster like you guy, just one that slips over my antennas- but a tripod mount for the DJI RC would be handy for that also. Did some shooting at 1.25 miles out last week and I definitely needed to keep it pointed right on target. If you made something to mount the RC on I'd snap it up

"Imagine Whirled Peas..."

2-P-3p's
6 batteries

Ok guys, two options !!
Option 1

Something super simple you can snap onto the bar under the remote.
25946c70f89b488f8095c991e1804768.jpg

Or option 2,
one that is compatible with boosted / unboosted/ stock / etc

A small bracket that stays on the bar and you can attach the booster tray / tripod mount / or both to.

a4b902760c378ca338ce41e0fab8b126.jpg

Ok guys, two options !!
Option 1

Something super simple you can snap onto the bar under the remote.
25946c70f89b488f8095c991e1804768.jpg

Or option 2,
one that is compatible with boosted / unboosted/ stock / etc

A small bracket that stays on the bar and you can attach the booster tray / tripod mount / or both to.

a4b902760c378ca338ce41e0fab8b126.jpg

Option 2 looks like it will not fit in my backpack.
How does #1 look on the remote?

I'm just making sure you realize you just loosen the two wing nuts and the bottom part slides off

I haven't printed the first one yet

Ah. Of course I knew that. Just testing you..
You passed.

Ha ha ha !! Nice one !! Both should be rock solid !! The benefit to option 2 is that when you get the bug and need to go further, you don't need to buy another mount.

But I'm going to test both before I sell anything of course!!

I like #2 design wise. Broad base for the RC. And love the idea of mounting on a tripod. I rarely need the booster as I don't routinely fly that far off. But it's great when you need to Definitely interested.

Latest revision !!!

Almost time to do a small trial run ;)

382a367a99f07035bfa459a99dc9a8c7.jpg
b8de222ce81d43ecb682e63048fcc680.jpg
1280bfd70d461e217f1e9bdf96d29f85.jpg
01068483f83babff00a87982a61cae6f.jpg

Send one over so I can test it out ;) looks great man, I'm not boosted so the regular one with the fly nuts would be perfect. I'd take one for sure.

As soon as I'm done testing tweaking I'm going to do a flash sale .. First x # of units go for a deep discount ;)

Reactions: Ed209
Notify me as well. Thx!

"Imagine Whirled Peas..."

2-P-3p's
6 batteries

I will post here ! Limited #s at launch so stay tuned guys !!

Just purchased your full kit from the EU side of the business. Extremely pleased with it all, although I'd of liked a MAXXUAV sticker to have on the front of the DBS antenna. Originally was purchasing the Titan from Freddy Del Rosario but soon worked out he was a crook and got a paypal refund!

@richardhurst thank you for the kind words !!! Have you contacted @FredzMaxxUAV regarding the sticker ??

Also I'm sorry to hear about you getting hooked into the Titanic, but glad you got off safe and sound !!

@richardhurst thank you for the kind words !!! Have you contacted @FredzMaxxUAV regarding the sticker ??

Also I'm sorry to hear about you getting hooked into the Titanic, but glad you got off safe and sound !!

Hopefully @FredzMaxxUAV will see this and get in touch, Its not a biggie but would like to let people see it's a MaxxUAV product and boost the sales.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4