Maxx UAV - Secret Battery Mod!

So it clips to the legs as well? Great idea as my only real comcern would be that it not pop loose in flight.

My only real suggestion would be that it would be nice if it added a little power jack so P3 powered accessories can be used, like lights, could be an extra selling point, it allows the battery mod and makes more accessories available. Maybe a cheaper version with out the plug and a more expensive version with it?

It's good either way though.

Watching this space for a P3 version

You said it yourself.. it would be easier so was that a yes? :D

I think P4 payload should be okay up to 500gr or so. I suspect motors will be very hot if exceeding as well more weight = more consumption. Great mod but more advise with max payload welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Panamedia
Seen a Utube video the p3 can handle more weight! P4 not so good! For me I don't trust the quick release props more weight is putting a lot of stress on those tiny plastic catches.how ever infinity hobbies has a new prop adapter for screw on props.but I am 1 waiting for the price drop on p4 also see what the p5 may bring??

Hi
Great job! Very impressive! Few questions:
1. How do i know how much juice the extra batteries have? Is the battery status indicator in dji go app gonna calculate the juice of the extra batteries?
2. Is it gonna be available in Australia? :)
Regards
Numair

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Double_DoubleG
Hi Numair,

I guess that the battery level will be show on the app normally.

Jake is amazing. I send him many emails every day asking for a lot of information and he always reply promptly!

Customer service is WAY more important than a % discount.

Fabio

Last edited:
Reactions: numair84
Hi
Great job! Very impressive! Few questions:
1. How do i know how much juice the extra batteries have? Is the battery status indicator in dji go app gonna calculate the juice of the extra batteries?
2. Is it gonna be available in Australia? :)
Regards
Numair

The app will show the correct % battery life left and accurate time left. It will be available world wide :)

My only real suggestion would be that it would be nice if it added a little power jack so P3 powered accessories can be used, like lights, could be an extra selling point, it allows the battery mod and makes more accessories available. Maybe a cheaper version with out the plug and a more expensive version with it?

That is awsome idea! Lights, trackers, release systems...

Can you show a video of you inserting the unit into the Phantom? Will it really be just plug and play, where you insert your two "pony" batteries into the unit and then plug the unit right into the battery bay?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

What about building it with adapters for our existing dji batteries ?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.