Maxx UAV - Secret Battery Mod!

Hey guys, I'm finally able to release some pictures of the secret battery mod we've been working on the past few months. We're trying to gauge interest so we can determine volume and price point. If you don't mind, could you take a quick survey?

Click here to go to survey: Maxx UAV Battery Mod

Also, keep in mind the only other option available right now is a $250 mod that has irreversible damage by soldering and drilling.

I expect a lot of questions, and some I will not be able to answer.

Much appreciated!

Nice! If I had a P4, I'd get one. Unfortunately, I have a P3P. Any plans for this type of mod for P3P?

Plug&Play....very cool & nice design Jake.

Hey guys, I'm finally able to release some pictures of the secret battery mod we've been working on the past few months. We're trying to gauge interest so we can determine volume and price point. If you don't mind, could you take a quick survey?

Also, keep in mind the only other option available right now is a $250 mod that has irreversible damage by soldering and drilling.

Much appreciated!

Hi Jake, when is this going to be available and what price range are we talking? I was just about to send my Bird out for the mod but this looks like a better option.

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
Looks great!
+1 for a p3 version.

Yeah, I didn't say it but I'm in for one for sure.

+1 for the P3 version too. One for the Typhoon H would be nice too.

Since I am new to the external battery option...how much do the supplemental batteries themselves cost?

Lol cat's out of the bag !!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Much appreciated!

I like it. AWSOME idea, frankly I think the drone should have come that way, and the style actually LOOKS like a factory part and it is non perminant and simply snaps in so no technical skill is required, it's a GREAT idea.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1