Once again it's ANOTHER windy day in Oklahoma. I read in some places that the max safe wind speed for Phantom 2 flight is 15-20 MPH. But that the main problem is landing upright with crosswind. I have a Hubsan H107L (about 5 inch x 5 inch) and I can fly it ok (not going higher than 20 feet) but do have to fight it a bit. With the Phantom 2 being heavier would I have more or less trouble flying it? Or should I just wait until its under 10 MPH for the first flight? Guess I can just go through the calibrations (non-NAZA mode) again so I can have something to do. That's 4 days in a row!