Mavic USB C cable source?

Reaction score
Has anyone found a source for a USB C cable? It looks like I'll have my Mavic before I can find the cable which will probably leave my with limited capabilities until I can get one. The cable looks pretty proprietary so a temporary work around might be tough.

You should be able to use any A-C cable.

From what's been posted the supplied short cables have the "cleanliness" advantage, but you can still use a standard generic cable.

Has anyone found a source for a USB C cable? It looks like I'll have my Mavic before I can find the cable which will probably leave my with limited capabilities until I can get one. The cable looks pretty proprietary so a temporary work around might be tough.

a USB-C cable is just that a usb-c cable

generic and not proprietary

google
"usb-c cable"

Google

You very badly failed to understand the point of the disucssion, which is that the short cables supplied with the Mavic are non-standard.

While DJI's C-to-µ cable may not be available for launch, you can use a C-to-A cable (maybe your phone came with one?) to plug into the USB-A port located on the bottom of the controller.

Attachments

• 984654_orig.jpg
    984654_orig.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 493
While DJI's C-to-µ cable may not be available for launch, you can use a C-to-A cable (maybe your phone came with one?) to plug into the USB-A port located on the bottom of the controller.
Awesome, I had no idea there was an A on the remote. That will work for the time being. Thanks!

Hopefully this cable will come with the controller. From DJI's web page: "Supported USB port types: Lightning, Micro USB(Type-B),USB(Type-C)™"

I've also found it on B&H site - $8, not available yet:
DJI RC Cable for Mavic Controller (USB Type-C)
B&H # DJMP5RCC MFR # CP.PT.000561

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl