Mavic Release Discussion

if you want you can use B&H
I'm going to order direct from DJI. When DJI released the Phantom 4, customers started receiving them before the first shipments made it to authorized DJI dealers. I suspect the same will happen again.

I wonder how adjustable that phone holder is? The guys that fly with iPads aren't going to like it. Then again, controller is not needed? I'm holding off on judgement of something i don't know but I just don't like the idea of flying only with my device as the controller. I guess I'lll decide once I see it in person

I would imagine that flying with a tablet will be the same as now

I wonder how adjustable that phone holder is? The guys that fly with iPads aren't going to like it.
I'm thinking the guys who love to fly with iPads will continue flying Phantoms.

someone will 3d print a mount or release some mod to mount bigger tablets.. doesn't look to hard for tabs around 8"?

Reactions: FT in Japan
why would anyone buy a phantom 4 compared with this?? What does the Phantom 4 do better?

They wouldn't. This looks to be superior in every way to a Phantom 4. I can't imagine even considering buying a Phantom now that I've seen this. It's very small, ultra portable, has incredible tracking and obstacle avoidance technology, it's own controller, racing mode, amazing range, and the list just goes on and on.

The Phantom line is officially dead in my book.

Reactions: auen1
I would love to get for Xmas, we are going to go on a trip outside the country and would like to bring it. I hate DJI's customer service, they have the worst CS ever.

Reactions: scootrkitz
DJI just ate GoPro's lunch! I'd hate to own stock in GoPro right about now. (corporate espionage?)

Reactions: Yeager74
They wouldn't. This looks to be superior in every way to a Phantom 4. I can't imagine even considering buying a Phantom now that I've seen this. It's very small, ultra portable, has incredible tracking and obstacle avoidance technology, it's own controller, racing mode, amazing range, and the list just goes on and on.

The Phantom line is officially dead in my book.

I wanna think its too soon to put the Phantom to rest but hard not to think that way. It does look amazing. I don't see a controller pictured anywhere for purchase with the unit though.

Reactions: bighi

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic