MAVIC PRO - WHY NO THREADS ON IT?

Reaction score
I was just curious why there are never any threads on the Mavic. From the many YouTube videos I have watched, it seems the Mavic is a lot More dependable and easy to fly than Phantoms. It seems to have an excellent (Actual) 4 mile range from the videos I watched, unlike my Phantoms that struggle with signal at 1/2 mile.
I have had 2 different Phantoms and now I'm thinking about getting the Mavic, but can't find one anywhere. They're all 4 to 6 weeks out where I have checked. Best Buy is supposed to send me an alert when they get them back in.
Anyone here have one yet, and your comments please.

I was just curious why there are never any threads on the Mavic.
You'll find quite a few threads here: DJI Mavic Drone Forum
It's our sister site for all things Mavic.
From the many YouTube videos I have watched, it seems the Mavic is a lot More dependable and easy to fly than Phantoms. It seems to have an excellent (Actual) 4 mile range from the videos I watched, unlike my Phantoms that struggle with signal at 1/2 mile.
Both the Mavic and Phantoms are excellent performers and you're getting an incorrect opinion from Youtube.
P3 (Adv & Pro) and P4s go a lot further than 1/2 miles.

Well heck, no wonder I don't see them here .LOL I didn't even know they had a separate forum for them. Thanks guys, I'll check it out there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers