Mavic Pro not listed in Android DJI GO App.

Reaction score
I have downloaded and installed the DJI GO app on both my ios and Android devices.
I could see the MAVIC PRO appearing on the equipment page in the ios app. However, in my Samsung S7 DJI GO App, I could not find MAVIC PRO.
Does it mean that when I get my mavic pro (hopefully soon), I can only use it on my IOS device?

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

4e254324489ccd3bfa102d1dd0468d21.jpg

The iOS app was recently updated supporting the Mavic, the Android update should be out soon.

I updated all my android devices with the latest version of DJI GO from the Play Store and I can confirm at this date and time there is no option for the Mavic within the Application for Android.

Reactions: Dabiddo
I updated all my android devices with the latest version of DJI GO from the Play Store and I can confirm at this date and time there is no option for the Mavic within the Application for Android.
Thanks for understanding and confirming my query.

That explains why all the reviews used iPhones. I'm sure the Android update will be out in the next couple weeks.

Wow, that is kind of scary. Isn't that the basis for FPV and accessing the functionality of the Mavic? I saw a lot of reviews whining about the app.
I haven't ordered yet, but I'm pretty excited to push the button. My Phantom I, is definitely behind the times. :)

DJI needed to get it on iOS first so it could sell like hot cakes in the Apple Store?

How hard could it possibly be to get it out on Android and iOS at the same time? Presumably they have had plenty of opportunity to give the developers appropriate lead time.

That explains why all the reviews used iPhones. I'm sure the Android update will be out in the next couple weeks.

all yes but with 1 exception :

this excellent review (in dutch but one of the best review of the MAVIC available) uses a galaxy NOTE 5

And it seems to work fine...not sure how he could use it though...maybe DJI sent him a special reviewer beta version of the DJI GO app

Check at 12'18

Reactions: Kiwi flyer
all yes but with 1 exception :

this excellent review (in dutch but one of the best review of the MAVIC available) uses a galaxy NOTE 5

And it seems to work fine...not sure how he could use it though...maybe DJI sent him a special reviewer beta version of the DJI GO app

Check at 12'18

thanks for posting this video. You can change the CC to translate to another language and get *some* meaning from it :)

Reactions: kony

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj