Mavic pro for trade

Reaction score
Wanting to trade my mavic pro for a Phantom 4 pro. Mavic was just received and put dji refresh on it and flown once. I live the idea and the bird itself just prefer the Phantom series.
Lmk if anyone has any interest. Have flown once. If I hadn't of said I've flown once you wouldo think still new.

10 min total flight time.
Controller still has plastic attached. If you have any questions lmk, located in dallas.

Attachments

• File Dec 12, 3 56 21 PM.jpeg
    File Dec 12, 3 56 21 PM.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 769
The phantom 3 is 499 or 399 extender remote argeteck cost me 100 and I have an extra battery at 150 I'll include. Plus 5 sets of propellers...... where could meet on price talks that's fair for us both

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Can we trade for my phantom 3 with an extender remote and cash

How much money are u talking about

Wanting to trade my mavic pro for a Phantom 4 pro. Mavic was just received and put dji refresh on it and flown once. I live the idea and the bird itself just prefer the Phantom series.
Lmk if anyone has any interest. Have flown once. If I hadn't of said I've flown once you wouldo think still new.

Controller still has plastic attached. If you have any questions lmk, located in dallas.

Sent from my XT1650 using PhantomPilots mobile app

i have a phantom 3 pro. 3 batteries, case, 4 battery charger and ipad air i would trade for the mavic. i know you said phantom 4 but figured id ask.

Phase2inc, I just wanted to make sure you saw this post:

"I just got my phantom 4 pro and it's amazing, and blows the phantom 4 out of the water with video and performance. I really want to keep the p4p and I'll probably regret doing this! If anyone would like to trade mavic for my p4p? Lmk ASAP I've been trying and waiting for a mavic since October. Email me at [email protected]

Sent from my XT1650 using PhantomPilots mobile app"

I have a brand new p4 with no flights 3 batteries and carrying case I'll trade for..the reason it's brand new and no flights I had issues with the other one and traded it back in to Best Buy's..I can send pics and all info...this is for real,I haven't even got it out do to winter in Michigan..txt me if your interested 810 813 9681

Are you still looking to trade?

you still interested? I have a second P4. Having a new camera attached as the one that came with it is faulty.

I have a phantom 4 with extra battery, hard case/backpack, range extenders, lens cover, spare set of new props, factory box and everything from factory. Looking for mavic or to sell $1200 for everything everything is in like new condition just needing something smaller for travel etc...my cell is(636) 515-9141 text or call

Attachments

• IMG_5480.JPG
    IMG_5480.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 274
  • IMG_5483.JPG
    IMG_5483.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 253

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members