Mavic pro fly more for P4P

Reaction score
Hello!

Looking to trade my Mavic fly more combo, with a go professional case for a P4 pro. It has one flight on it (less than 10 min). I also have a Mavmount for it (for using a tablet) and a ipad mini 4 I could work in the deal also. Everything is mint, i'm in the Michigan area! Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• IMG_0413.JPG
    IMG_0413.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 455
Trying to figure out if I want a mavic or p4p my self why do you want to trade for one? Just trying to get input from people who have had the mavic

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Trying to figure out if I want a mavic or p4p my self why do you want to trade for one? Just trying to get input from people who have had the mavic

The mavic is a great machine, and if I don't end up with a P4P I won't be upset. It just has a nicer camera on it, and its rear sensors are whats makes the difference for me.

Reactions: Lil Rascal

Get'm both ( Mavic and a P4Pro ).

I have them both, trying to sell my P4.

Well, I have the Mavic and a P4Pro.

I love the P4, so stable that when it hovers seems like it is glued in the sky. However the specs of the camera of the Mavic and the P4 are similar, so similar to the point that it's somewhat redundant. The Mavic and the P4 are different in size but very much alike in the camera. I have always liked the Phantom line but I also wanted something portable for hiking or traveling, and that's where the Mavic fits in this picture. The reason I bought the P4Pro is because of the amazing camera that comes with it.

Hello!

Looking to trade my Mavic fly more combo, with a go professional case for a P4 pro. It has one flight on it (less than 10 min). I also have a Mavmount for it (for using a tablet) and a ipad mini 4 I could work in the deal also. Everything is mint, i'm in the Michigan area! Thanks for reading!

I may be interested in trading for your Mavic. My P4pro has not been flown at all. Let me know if you're interested.

Well, I have the Mavic and a P4Pro.

I love the P4, so stable that when it hovers seems like it is glued in the sky. However the specs of the camera of the Mavic and the P4 are similar, so similar to the point that it's somewhat redundant. The Mavic and the P4 are different in size but very much alike in the camera. I have always liked the Phantom line but I also wanted something portable for hiking or traveling, and that's where the Mavic fits in this picture. The reason I bought the P4Pro is because of the amazing camera that comes with it.

I would love to have both of them but I need to start with one. What one would you buy first if you had to choose.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl