MAVIC PRO DRONE TESTERS

Reaction score
What's up guys I just received a fallow request from dji Mavic pro Instagram test . Not sure if it's real or a scam please find the attached picture. If you have been chosen and have received a free drone to test please let me know .

I just sent a dji a dm will keep you posted if it's real or not

b76292442ab75efa3a1d5235235847ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just by the amount of users "DJI" follows should tell you it is probably a phishing scheme to extract some personal information.
Proceed with caution.

Guys I hate to say but it's a scam ... it prompts you to a site to claim but if you want to proceed it tells you to download a free app then either complete a mission if you decide to download a game or if to allow accept terms for different apps. Did one but when I came back to the page it did not unlocked anything.. every time I go to the site it shows that you have 12 minutes left to claim . Pure scam from dji.
577837d8a5d0b0f7a7f9cc70f4441f5e.jpg

612530354a6c34aab4379b7a470a5624.jpg

How could anyone believe this?

Guys I hate to say but it's a scam ... it prompts you to a site to claim but if you want to proceed it tells you to download a free app then either complete a mission if you decide to download a game or if to allow accept terms for different apps. Did one but when I came back to the page it did not unlocked anything.. every time I go to the site it shows that you have 12 minutes left to claim . Pure scam from dji.
577837d8a5d0b0f7a7f9cc70f4441f5e.jpg

612530354a6c34aab4379b7a470a5624.jpg

It's not a scam "from DJI". It's a scam from somebody pretending to be DJI.

Dji would not purposely post this to scam the public.

Reactions: chadrob30
Because it looks legit everything from dji. Even the dji store how could you not . But if you read the top it clearly shows that I was not 100 percent sure if it was real or fake

The domain name isn't even dji's website.

Just wanted to get inputs and help out other people getting scammed . Good thing I used my old phone that I don't use only WiFi no personal information. Thanks guys

Nothing looks remotely legit about this URL, or the instagram account.

DJI Mavic Pro

LOL. I couldn't believe you actually tested the site or think that DJI would be doing it. Why would then even need to? Everyone and their dog will post videos and photos on YouTube, Flickr, and everywhere else. Free viral marketing. Heck on their actual website they use people videos and as far as I know they don't get paid for it. It's worse than asking pro photographers working for exposure.

Reactions: jakobe75
Stevie Wonder AND Ray Charles could see that this is a scam.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4