Mavic Pro Discount $100 off or $130 off bundle from massdrop.com

Reaction score
for those of you looking for alittle discount and dont mind waiting alittle bit heres the mavic for $100 off from Massdrop or $130 off the bundle. Est Shipping Date: Nov 14th

Massdrop: Bringing Enthusiasts Together

Cheers to saving some money on the mavic

Never heard of Massdrop. I joined, and I get the jist. Do you care to share any first hand experiences with purchasing through them?

Will the price drop lower if more people pre-order?

And are they an authorized seller for warranty purposes?

And lastly, DANG YOU!!!! I was sold @ $999, now @ $899 I've got to pretty much put a lock on my wallet to keep from ordering.... :)

Cheers, and thanks for the heads up.

@drapers. I guess referer=USJF69 is you?
How much are you getting for each customer you bring on?

Never heard of Massdrop. I joined, and I get the jist. Do you care to share any first hand experiences with purchasing through them?

Will the price drop lower if more people pre-order?

And are they an authorized seller for warranty purposes?

And lastly, DANG YOU!!!! I was sold @ $999, now @ $899 I've got to pretty much put a lock on my wallet to keep from ordering.... :)

Cheers, and thanks for the heads up.

your welcome! :D lol
Mass drop has been around for quite some time just look them up Ive purchased from them in the past (about 15 items). Customer support is great, i ordered my Yuneec Typhoon H on here and got a killer deal. They were unable to provide me the backpack that was originally apart of it and they gave me a huge discount on it. The only that isnt to great is the shipping is a little slow. The reason why is they get a pallet of the bulk order shipped to there warehouse in New Jersey, then ship out the items to you.

There are no more price tier for the Mavic since this item is brand new some items have more then 1 drop but i doubt they could justify this going lower.

as far as the authorized, i ask this question on mass drop so hopefully they can answer it. But as far as the Yuneec i purchase, they ordered those through a authorized reseller so we still got the full warranty.

@drapers. I guess referer=USJF69 is you?
How much are you getting for each customer you bring on?

We have to order something for it to count.... ;)

they dont give money out at all like DJI.com's website. All you get is a giftbox with a random item in it or two when your refer your first 5 people. I have already referred 5 people from a previous knife sale so i get nothing. i just thought id share this decent deal. I already ordered mine through amazon but I am considering cancelling to save a few bucks :)

I have ordered a few items from massdrop but mostly zippos and sunglasses, nothing major.
I wonder what the return policy will be in case there's any issue. who's the seller here?

That's what I was trying to find out does MassDrop become the seller, or is it still DJI? Assuming Massdrop is purchasing directly from DJI?

That's what I was trying to find out does MassDrop become the seller, or is it still DJI? Assuming Massdrop is purchasing directly from DJI?
I figured I am not saving much by buying through massdrop, only like 24$ cheaper than the bundle I pre-ordered from Adorama, since there's no tax on it and free shipping.

DJI Mavic Pro

Remote controller
Intelligent flight battery for Mavic quadcopter
Three 8330 quick-release folding propellers for Mavic drone
Gimbal clamp
Charger
AC power cable for charger
16GB MicroSD card
Micro USB cable
RC cable with lightning connector
RC cable with Micro USB connector
Two RC cable sliders
DJI 1-Year Limited Warranty

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Unless they opened the box and removed 3 props, there are 6 in the box.

I figured I am not saving much by buying through massdrop, only like 24$ cheaper than the bundle I pre-ordered from Adorama, since there's no tax on it and free shipping.

Massdrop is offering $100 off the retail price of the drone and another $30 off the bundle, for a total of $130 off the bundle. Massdrop would not charge any tax outside of their state and shipping is $10. So $130 - $10 is a savings of $120.

Adorama's price is $1300. MD's price will be $1179.49 or $120.51 cheaper for the bundle. I guess you could consider that as not saving much. It's about a 10% discount.

You pretty much surrender your rights to return and possibly warranty claims, depending on how stringent DJI would be on enforcing their own rules to only honor warranty service if bought from authorized dealer. Considering all the risks of buying an expensive item with little track record on reliability, you have to ask yourself a question: is it worth 10% discount to surrender all protections and be last in line to receive Mavic.

If you are an Amazon Prime member and have their store card, which gives 5% discount to all Amazon purchases, you can order through Amazon from one of the trusted dealers, get return protection, underwritten by Amazon, full warranty service and pocket 5% from the purchase price.

Reactions: Top Quark
Just FYI, Massdrop has stated that they buy the drone from an authorized dealer so the serial number can be used to obtain warranty service direct from DJI. I'm not saying I agree with them, but this is what they have stated in writing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic