Mavic pro crash

Noobie,
I read this post o couple of times, because I thought it was a yoke. Especially after the comment of Alan.
You gave the word noobie a new meaning: New Operator Obliterated Bird In Experiment. ;)
I am sorry for the loss, but what (besides the Lilly video) gave you the idea that you can throw any DJI drone in the air?

Noobie,
I read this post o couple of times, because I thought it was a yoke. Especially after the comment of Alan.
You gave the word noobie a new meaning: New Operator Obliterated Bird In Experiment. ;)
I am sorry for the loss, but what (besides the Lilly video) gave you the idea that you can throw any DJI drone in the air?
I don't even wanna talk about it. I've read the book now.
What a DONKEY!!
Damage limitation now.

Reactions: Pharm and Alan-G
It was like watching a newly hatched bird leave the nest for the first time expecting it to spread its wings and fly... only mine didn't have a brain and crashed to the floor. (sorry the operator had no brain)
It can't have crashed very hard, where did it land onto and what are the damages?

Last edited:
Hi noooobie

Did you perhaps think that you had bought a LILY, a drone that appeared a lot on the internet, but never actually went into manufacture, and the crowd funders got thier money back.

There was a video showing a guy throw this into the air and then set off on his snow board, here is a link:-

Throw This Camera Drone in the Air and It Flies Itself

Like everyone else says, never use the instruction book for a complicated device as a LAST resort, read it understand it then carefully try it.

Waylander
Specially when a drone cost $1000 dollars... You don't to threat this like a $20 dollars drone.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4