• Yes, I've pre ordered already.

Votes: 28 59.6%
  • No, i'm never getting one.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I'll wait till release before I decide

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • I'm getting a Karma or other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to get one but my wife won't let me, or I can't afford it.

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • I'm happy to stick with my P3 or P4 .

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Voters can change their votes if situations change.
Maybe leave a note in the thread stating your country?

I've pre ordered and i'm in Australia.

I ordered mine through Amazon after hours of waiting for DJI website to get in..I was at one point ready to enter credit card and it crashed, so an hour later, DJI search took me to Amazon, and no brainier, ordered it knowing now I have better chance to return if I decide.
Order put in 9am Hawaii time 4 hours after the launch.
Amazon has preparing for shipment as status and Arriving Oct 18 - Oct 26

I looked and Amazon has Nov if you put in an order now..

I am in same boat--I wound up with Amazon. At the time, delivery was expected Oct 24 to Nov 2nd. We'll see. I have been disappointed before with delivery estimates before (but not often).

I'm in, ordered and waiting again!

I hope this is a better launch than the P3. I got mine before the DJI app was available for IOS. There was a severe shortage of batteries too.

I think we'll see a good launch this time. The P4 launch went very well. The batteries were even shipped out pretty quickly after the release date.

Reactions: Fplvert
Ordered from amazon 2:45et on launch day in USA. 18-26 oct delivery estimate. I wonder how amazon orders from DJI will fit in with orders from their actual website? Will they just be merged in? Or fulfilled after a certain number of website orders?

Last edited:
I hope we don't end up in a situation where those who ordered the $999 receive their shipment ahead of those who ordered the $1299 kit due to supply delays of one item in the kit.

I wonder how amazon orders from DJI will fit in with orders from their actual website?
Great question. If DJI is fulfilling the Amazon order, then I can only assume they will merge the orders together with the DJI Store and ship them out first come first serve style. That's how they always claim they ship their orders.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31