Mavic on Netflix?

Reaction score
Netflix has a series called "Black Mirror." In Season 3 "Men Against Fire" it appears they are using a DJI Mavic in this episode. It's an overhead shot looking down at it flying over a building. It can be seen at approx 6:00 min into the episode.

Interestingly, this Season had to be filmed many months prior to its release date to be aired. And even before DJI's official release date or announcement of their Mavic.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Kinda... But not a clean shot, maybe a prototype.
Untitled.jpg

Possibly. Although since Netflix seems to push heavily on British TV & other British influence in their programs. Why not use the Mavic so-called prototype in the episode to peruse interest or influence to their viewers? Makes sense in marketing strategies.

I just don't know what the screen view looks like on the Mavic compared to what's shown on the episode. Seems they chose to use a more military specific targeting view?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

It's not a Mavic. Lots of companies had folding UAV's before DJI. There's no telling who made this one. To me it looks like a 3D graphics composition and there's no thanks in the credits to any actual UAV manufacturer. One thing for sure though, it's not made by DJI, it's a 3D rendered scene done by an artist. That's why it looks like a video game scene.

Quadcopters - MultiRotors

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj