Mavic delivery time??

Reaction score
Hey guys, I bought my mavic the day after they announced it. I was wondering if anyone knows how long dji products will take to ship after they are shipped? Also any ideas on how long it will take to get it? I can't wait! Amazons delivery estimates are in November :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Amazon is just being safe on their estimates. Take a look at the forums for the older generations (p3, p4) and people seemed to start receiving them within 5-10 days of the shipping date when they were ordered directly from DJI (some as early as 3 days). Hopefully the Mavic has a similar window.

My understanding from talking with DJI is that this time around, all orders for 15-17oct batch are fullfilled and will ship in time, for all locations.
If a res-seller is in that batch then you will get it before the amazon date.
if they're in the 2nd batch you will receive it shortly after the 31st (ie exact amazon date)

Reactions: Alex Baxter
BUYER WARNING !!! DJI DRONES CRASH I first thought that this drone will never crash because it says that it avoids obstacles but after doing detail searches that came to my mind by searching YouTube "dji mavic crash" and "Phantom 4 crash" I was shocked and I had cancelled my order on time before it shipped Thank God when I found out.

DJI drone crashes? Are you serious, I'm getting my money back right now.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Kobe
Hi! Thank you for contacting DJI Online Store Pre-sales chat. This is Kobe. How may I assist you?

First batch of Mavic preorders will be shipped from Mid October on first come first served basis.

eric
Hi Kobe

Does that mean its possible that today is mid october?

Kobe
Today it will not ship out

eric
ok..thank you Kobe, I hope they ship then Monday..I miss my drone I sold to pre order this mavic

Kobe
You're welcome

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj