maui....

I wish I knew why it keeps telling me it's miles away from me when it's not. Home point reads fine though

Ha

Attachments

• IMG_8099.jpg
    IMG_8099.jpg
    624.6 KB · Views: 391

Reactions: Fplvert
few from today, my pilot app has been giving my trouble all day im not sure what it is so I didn't really do anything crazy .

Attachments

• DJI_0022.jpg
    DJI_0022.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 410
  • DJI_0028.jpg
    DJI_0028.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 433
  • DJI_0023.jpg
    DJI_0023.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 399
  • DJI_0034.jpg
    DJI_0034.jpg
    789.7 KB · Views: 387
We love it here. Me and the wife do 2 trips a year. No kids haha. Got married here also. This trip we should be buying a summer home. That's our plan!

Pics coming soon!

Hawaii is so beautiful (love the pictures and time lapse) and great but no all inclusive resorts and everything is wayyy over priced. :( I guess that's part of living the "Island Life".

The Caribbean is where it's at. Just got back from Punta Cana. Going to Jamaica again at the end of July. I'll be taking the P3P hopefully.

Let's meet up in SF when you get back!

Reactions: Julius717
no music but a short little video from this morning. having app issues keep bugging out during flight kinda tripping me out

Reactions: millertime510
Awesome footage!! Wow!!

How far away did you fly? Looks like you covered a lot of ground.

yea man I don't know honestly, that was the issue I was having, said I was only 1500ft away but I was ALOT farther away. it flys fine steady as an be but the distance levels don't seem to be matching up, I did a full recalibration and flew about 5 more times full batteries each time the rest of the day and didn't seem to have the issue anymore.

going to drive up the the volcano for sunrise in the morning hoping to try and get a flight in up there.

So this is kind of tripping me out. Randomly during flight it tells me it's 24,000+ feet away.

24,000 feet, that's the most impressive numbers I've seen yet.

Julius, please post all info about any issues you are having with your Phantom. There's no reason for you to be fighting with problems when you could be having a Mai Tai and kicking sand.

I want to see more great footage, so we just got to keep you problem free. ;)

24,000 feet, that's the most impressive numbers I've seen yet.

Julius, please post all info about any issues you are having with your Phantom. There's no reason for you to be fighting with problems when you could be having a Mai Tai and kicking sand.

I want to see more great footage, so we just got to keep you problem free. ;)

its definitely not 24k feet away LOL, I wish I had that kind of ability with it haha, wifes passed out im editing pics and about to head out side for a night flight,

ill post the picture of the screen grab from the weird flight readings

its definitely not 24k feet away LOL, I wish I had that kind of ability with it haha, wifes passed out im editing pics and about to head out side for a night flight,

ill post the picture of the screen grab from the weird flight readings

Seriously though, let me/us help you resolve your problems, if you still have them.

That's why we're here, and to watch awesome videos from the Phantom.

20150514_173718.jpg

little old lava flow blowhole action ha took 4/5 attempts before getting it just perfect.

Very nice. Perfect timing and altitude.

View attachment 19200 Yes, the two places I'd love to fly on Maui are part of the Haleakala National Park. I might chance Ohe'o Gulch with a backpack though, the waterfall is a couple of miles from the park.

Very nice place.
I took this panorama there a while ago with the Phantom 2:
http://photographysamplesnyc.com/Waimoku/
Last time I have been there they blocked the waterfall after the small river for public.
This here is my favorite I shot on Maui:
http://photographysamplesnyc.com/Kipahulu/

Have fun!

I assume you took your backpack as carry-on. Did the folks at the gate balk at the size? I'm going in a few weeks and want to be sure they won't make me check it at the last minute.

Thanks for all of the footage.

I assume you took your backpack as carry-on. Did the folks at the gate balk at the size? I'm going in a few weeks and want to be sure they won't make me check it at the last minute.

Thanks for all of the footage.
No one ever batted an eye at it. From the TSA to the flight attendants , flew Hawaii airlines and backpack fit perfect in the overhead as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj