Maturity of DJI Go 4 software for the Moverio BT-300

Reaction score
I love flying my P4P+ in Standard Mode but find the Intelligent Flight modes are still flaky (e.g. don't exit properly among other things).

Now I have pushed the leading (bleeding) edge once more in getting a Moverio BT-300. The AR Display is great. I planned to use it with my P4P (not the plus). Unfortunately, After coming up once, the DJI Go 4 app will not load ... even after deleting the app and reloading it several times.

Has anyone else used the Moverio BT-300 with their P4P? I understand, the code is stable for the P4 version which uses the DJI Go App (vs. the DJI Go 4 app).

The P4 now uses GO 4.
Absolutely correct. Have you been successful in using GO 4 with the Moverio? Have you succeeded in exiting such Intelligent Flight modes as TapFly, ActiveTrack, or Tripod or in moving from one mode to another. I would expect to do this free movement from mode to mode, but have been unsuccessful. It seems the advance modes and the part of the code that works with the Moverio is "beta" level code and has "beta" level support.

Update: The Moverio BT-300 now works fine with DJI Go 4 app. The device gets shipped with back dated firmware at the 1.0 level. It needs to be upgraded out of the box to the 1.2 level. One issue is the Moverio control device is not certified by Google to run Google Maps. Thus, in map view, you cannot get a Google Map.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20